Next question ... since it seems to be a theme around here

IC Khari

How angry will you be if the REDBLACKS win the Grey Cup this year?

That isn't such a stretch. They have a decent if not outstanding team around the best (standing) quarterback in the East at the moment, and if Henry gets hot, a Grey Cup appearance and just maybe a win is not inconceivable.

Ya, the team itself (save for Burris) doesn't bug me as much as the Ticats, Als, or Argos. It was more the idea of a second year team winning the thing we've been trying to accomplish for the past 25 years, and here at our stadium none the less. Guess it's just bitterness setting in LOL.

Damn it, Get Cold already.... Ottawa doesn't bother me at all but seeing Henry lift the Cup up here would piss me off, Dudes a huge whiner, Lawrence was pretty right in what he said, pretty brutal way to say it tho but.... he was right, Henry is a huge whiner and has been his whole career... Henry was out of the pocket it looked like so I'm not so sure what was wrong with that hit, I think what it proves to me is Ottawa knows they are doomed if Henry gets hurt so they get easily pissed at things. 

I don't like how whiny Ottawa is.

Toronto seems like they have a bunch of undisciplined idiots on their roster.

I don't like Kent Austin.

I don't like Chris Jones.

By process of elimination I'll be cheering for either BC or Calgary.

I like your reasoning...it's like continuing the election theme. Anybody but Ottawa, Toronto, Austin, Jones.

Calgary won last year, so BC it is.

Geez...picking another loooonng shot.

I'll be cheering for Calgary... They are a very classy team and i hope to see them repeat. It wouldn't bother me if Toronto or Hamilton won tho, as much as i Hate Austin and that ticat fanbase and that team really, If Collaros didn't get hurt, they would probably be the obvious winners, they were on such a roll...

Any news about the Als player who suffered that serious injury today? #90.

Here's the last I saw about it:

“We are very concerned for him and his health. I had a chance to talk to him on the field,” said Alouettes defensive co-ordinator and assistant head coach Noel Thorpe. “His eyes were wide and he seemed alert and OK. I think the doctors did the right thing taking precautions though.

“They were concerned about some numbness in his left arm. He was moving his arms, which was a good sign.”