Game 1 : Jets @ Bruins

As terrible as they were in the first... the 2nd and 3rd were 10000x better. 6 different goal scorers. Congrats to Petan on his first. Every line had points. Pav was very good. Ladd little wheeler line had the least amount of points as a line tonight. Lowrys had 5. 4th had 3.

Pavs played a very good game and kept his team in when the Bruins were bringing it to them in the 1st and early in the 2nd. Stafford scores a goal on a great passing play and finishes with 2 points. Also, say what you want about Thorbs but he played a good game. Burmi finishes with 2 points and a +4. God, even Stuart finished with a +3 and I thought he played a good physical game. The Bruins were taking the game to the Jets early but Pavs held them in it until they woke up. I think the Bruins couldn't keep up with the Jets' speed. I grew up hating the Bruins so I love this opening season win. Hockey is back and......

THE JETS ARE TIED FOR FIRST OVERALL IN THE NHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Jets played well tonight but Stafford was solid as was Burmi though he will still frustrate us at times. Pavs kept us in it in the first and wasvery good the rest of the game. Defense needs to tighten it up, Lowry is going to a tough guy for other teams to play against. Ehlers is fast and slick. Thorbs played well as did Copp. Trouba's a beast even though he plays with a boat anchor.

The team needs to keep it going in New Jersey tonight! A win, nevermind a 6 - 2 blowout in Boston is a feat no Jet team has accomplished!

not to take anything away from the Jets, but that is an AWFUL Boston team......like all kinds of bad. Good news? NJD aren't a whole lot better...