wow- we suck. why have sucked for so long?

Wanna-B-Fanboy

This season was lost the second Drew Willy hurt his knee. The only way to give us a fighting chance at this point is for Picard & Bellfool to lose their jobs.

Any team that loses their starter is done. As fans we hope the next guy can get it done or the Defense can pick it up etc..  Bottom line is you guys were in trouble as soon as Willy went down.  Our season was over less than 30 minutes into the first game, plain and simple.

I bet you guys keep telling yourselves that to justify the season!  :P

Very few examples of teams that have won the cup with a backup qb. I'm not Darian's biggest fan but his value to our team is enormous. That's no excuse for the shyte show we have going on through the year, but its a big part of it. Laugh all you want, it doesn't bother me. No way we are 1-11 if Durant is playing.

Your D is pretty awful and the reason you have been losing, Your O is like number 1 or 2 in the league, I'm honestly not sure Durant would make a difference for you guys this season.

Sask... Awful D, 1 or 2 0 in the league

WPG... Awful O, Pretty good D

You combine us and you probably got a pretty damn good team really.. Our D, Your O. 

Your D is pretty awful and the reason you have been losing, Your O is like number 1 or 2 in the league, I'm honestly not sure Durant would make a difference for you guys this season.

You combine us and you probably got a pretty damn good team really.. Our D, Your O. 

We could call the team the whiskey warriors.  Gainers stays and we definitely go with your cheerleaders. 

Like him or not Durant is a winner. Sometimes it's not about stats it's just about making the right plays at the right times. His record speaks for itself with regards to Durant. They'd probably still be a losing team given the stats you cited, but I just don't think Durant is a guy that loses that many games for them. 

Like him or not Durant is a winner. Sometimes it's not about stats it's just about making the right plays at the right times. His record speaks for itself with regards to Durant. They'd probably still be a losing team given the stats you cited, but I just don't think Durant is a guy that loses that many games for them. 

exactly. bang on. certain players just find a way.  Ian Wild is one of those players, he just makes plays at the perfect time.

Durant or even Glenn could have turned Regina's season around. They'd have won at least some of those close games. I glad Glenn didn't come back a week earlier or we'd only have 3 wins this season. 

LOL, ya because in a clutch game when the chips are down, you just know that Glenn's gonna pick up the team, put it on his shoulders and then boldly march it down to the 20 or so.  Then throw a pick.  He's not called Mr. Dependable (by opposition DB's) for nothing you know.

Only 1 team wins the grey cup every year, only 1 team wins the superbowl every year... only 1 team wins the stanley cup every year... only 1 team wins the world series every year... so if i'm understanding this correctly... 8 CFL teams, 31 NFL teams, 29 NHL teams and a whole bunch of Major League Baseball teams are hiring the wrong guy  every year? Man, that 1 guy sure looks easy to fine...

Kent Austin is a good coach but the last 2 years he's 0-2 in the grey cup game, yeah they made it there but they lost... if the goal is to win the last game of the year then really, only 1 team in every sport hired the "right guy". 

exactly. bang on. certain players just find a way.  Ian Wild is one of those players, he just makes plays at the perfect time.

Noeller hates the comparison but I always sort of thought Durant was similar to Khari Jones. Not in style, just in the fact that they always seemed to find a way to win more games than they lost. Some qbs are just like that. 

So, let me get this straight, it's - 1st you hire the right guy, then everything else will follow? That "elusive right guy". The guy you just know would be right. That guy, who on his resume has, "right guy" stamped in the corner? Gee, that sounds simple enough.

There's no right guy in Hamilton right now.