Henoc Muamba or Matt Nichols?

gbill2004

Henoc or Nichols?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Henoc or Nichols?

• Henoc Muamba
    • Matt Nichols

Actually it is. GMs shuffle money around all the time from one position group to another.  You don't think that Huff has a little less in one position group or had to release a higher paid player because he pays Tate more than any backup QB in the league?  Or that Taman had to release some players because he signed Kevin Glenn?   Not saying its definitely a situation Walters is dealing with but is a potential situation a GM might face...

I think the way your question was given as a "if you were the GM..." is what is the issue. You could get the same answers from people if it was something like "What signing do you think would have more of an impact?"

Actually it is. GMs shuffle money around all the time from one position group to another. You don't think that Huff has a little less in one position group or had to release a higher paid player because he pays Tate more than any backup QB in the league? Or that Taman had to release some players because he signed Kevin Glenn? Not saying its definitely a situation Walters is dealing with but is a potential situation a GM might face...

I think the way your question was given as a "if you were the GM..." is what is the issue. You could get the same answers from people if it was something like "What signing do you think would have more of an impact?"

Thanks Mr. Professor...you're so smart!

Actually it is. GMs shuffle money around all the time from one position group to another. You don't think that Huff has a little less in one position group or had to release a higher paid player because he pays Tate more than any backup QB in the league? Or that Taman had to release some players because he signed Kevin Glenn? Not saying its definitely a situation Walters is dealing with but is a potential situation a GM might face...

Taking constructive responses from someone and mocking them for it. Man, you really know how to do it all don't you.

Feel free to keep defending your thread, that's fun too. 

Feel free to keep defending your thread, that's fun too. 

It passes the time...

Taking constructive responses from someone and mocking them for it. Man, you really know how to do it all don't you.

Remember, this is the guy who cried because he felt we weren't thanking him enough for his Training Camp reports. You can't win with some people. I thought True Blue's post was dead on...the wording is what caused the backlash.

Remember, this is the guy who cried because he felt we weren't thanking him enough for his Training Camp reports. You can't win with some people. I thought True Blue's post was dead on...the wording is what caused the backlash.

Wow...I think you might be even smarter than True Blue!

I'm assuming that choosing #2 means you just can't poop every morning. It's really poorly worded though (lots of that going on apparently) so who knows? B)

Yep we better form a committee and help give advice on re-writing the question because we're far superior and know everything there is to know about life.