Who gives us the best chance to win the LDC?

Harbaugh

38 members have voted

1. 1. Wich QB gives us the best chance to win Sunday afternoon?

• Brohm
    • Nichols
    • Davis

This is what we have come to, that we are reduced to hoping that the Riders suck even more than the Bombers. What makes it real scary is that if the Riders bumble their way to beating the Bombers on Sunday, they will gain enough confidence and the Bombers will be so deflated that the odds of winning the Banjo Bowl will favour the Riders.

This is what we have come to, that we are reduced to hoping that the Riders suck even more than the Bombers. What makes it real scary is that if the Riders bumble their way to beating the Bombers on Sunday, they will gain enough confidence and the Bombers will be so deflated that the odds of winning the Banjo Bowl will favour the Riders.

Why don't you just say it already... let's go riders!!

Why don't you just say it already... let's go riders!!

That's not what tracker is saying.

Brohm is going to play well on Sunday. I can feel it.

Please describe this feeling,  I can't remember what it's like.

also, why isn't there an "other" option?

Also wish to mention, "skipper" brohm is a keeper. after he calls a play, the guys should say "aye aye skipper" and salute.

Brohm is going to play well on Sunday. I can feel it.

Please describe this feeling,  I can't remember what it's like.

also, why isn't there an "other" option?

Also wish to mention, "skipper" brohm is a keeper. after he calls a play, the guys should say "aye aye skipper" and salute.

Jack-Black-Salutes-With-Passion-In-Schoo

Its only come to this to the few insanely dissalutioned fans..

Rest of us still have some hope..

Its only come to this to the few thousands insanely  of dissalutioned fans..

Rest of us still have some hope..

fixed it for you :P

We just don't know what to expect in this game. Perhaps the Riders will come out pumped about the new coach, and perhaps the Bombers will come out flat because of the ineptitude of the skipper. Or, will both crappy teams continue to soil their respective beds??

Could be a decent game, but if the weather is bad then it might not even be that.

Honestly I'm not excited about the game, I voted for Davis because I think we know what Brohm brings, and there's no way we use Nichols, 2 practices isn't enough.

Sounds like just miserable weather for Sunday. Big winds and rain. So... not good for passing. Evens the field

Yep - just like it was even here in Edmonton (for the first half anyway) but once the rain stopped you know what happened (so glad I left and didn't sit through that atrocity). 

I guess all we can do is pray the wind and rain stays through the whole game. If it does. like that first half here in Edmonton the game will be brutal and about as entertaining as watching grass grow, but the score should be close. If the rain stops - Sk will destroy us so I didn't even vote. Maybe we should add 'weather' to the poll options as that is our only chance to keep the game close. If this was for the Banjo bowl though (and maybe another poll will start for that) put me down for NICHOLS