2015-2016 training camp

Ducky

Chiarot stood out as having a good game to me. Copp is VERY sound defensively and rarely out of position. He understands the system. Kosmo will be a lifetime AHLer if he doesn't pick it up.

Interesting... I thought Copp was out of position for a good portion of that game.  Played way too deep a lot.

I think he's getting a free ride on here because we know he's already pencilled in at 4th C.

Wow people are impatient. Kosmachuk is only 21 with one year in the AHL under his belt. No one was expecting him to crack the roster this year. Career AHL'er.... Gimme a break.

You see him playing with the Jets the way he has played in Penticton or last night? I don't.

Maurice said they will probably have 4 forwards in the lineup that have never played an NHL game before!!!

Ehlers, Armia, Copp and Petan? Wow.

Wow people are impatient. Kosmachuk is only 21 with one year in the AHL under his belt. No one was expecting him to crack the roster this year. Career AHL'er.... Gimme a break.

You see him playing with the Jets the way he has played in Penticton or last night? I don't.

Maurice said they will probably have 4 forwards in the lineup that have never played an NHL game before!!!

Try again... Copp played an NHL game last year

Lemieux is the other guy. 

Ehlers,Petan,Armia,Lemieux

Telling you that 4th line is gonna be

Lemieux Petan Armia to start... 

No I don't see him playing with the Jets playing the way he is right now.  Because he's not ready.  You realize there's a development process right?  And that the player doesn't look as good at 21 as he will when he's in his prime?  That players improve?  Do you understand the "draft and develop" model, or do you just hear the "draft" part and forget about develop?

I thought Armia played a pretty good D game too. I honestly think both of them make the team.

What about Olsen? This guy plays a good game. 4th line center?

Probably a callup if someone goes down but i don't see Olsen starting with the JETS... I think he could use a full year in AHL again to help him, maybe next season... but i think he's had a good  few games but i just think there are other guys who are ahead of him. 

No I don't see him playing with the Jets playing the way he is right now.  Because he's not ready.  You realize there's a development process right?  And that the player doesn't look as good at 21 as he will when he's in his prime?  That players improve?  Do you understand the "draft and develop" model, or do you just hear the "draft" part and forget about develop?

Important word there is develop...his game is shite right now.

Important word there is develop...his game is shite right now.

omg.  Well this is pointless.  Carry on.

Armia looks good.

I think Petan is on the bubble to play on opening night only because he can play for the Moose.  All things being equal they might send him down right away and keep Lemieux for 8 or 9 games.

Olsen looked good too.

I should haev said what he said better....he said probably 4 forwards that have never played a NHL game befoer. Not necessarily starting opening night, but on the roster. I inferred the 23 man roster. I should have said it better, sorry.

I think you put Petan with linemates with skill and don't play him with guys like Thorburn and Raffl and you will see how good the guy is.. He's pretty much NHL ready, he's as ready as he will be, He's a playmaker, he was making plays out there the other game, sent raffl in on a breakway on a nice sauce pass up the middle, had a ton of zone time that he created on his own, his linemates didn't help him.

Petan made a big impression on them last year, that matters. 

Yeah we have to see Petan with skilled NHL'ers.  Havent seen that yet.  But Im not sure where he fits.  I just think they'd rather him play top line minutes with the Moose then 4th line minutes with the Jets.  They have the luxury of sending him down, its not a big deal.

He might be better than Armia but Armia might fit the 4th line better.

It is going to be nice once they cut some players and we see more definite lines. I am interested to see Chiarot play on a more "NHL" team than the one that dressed last night. Olsen, too.

Ehlers has surprised me to be honest. I didn't think he would get around some guys like he was. Still needs to use his linemates more but he makes the team. IF 4 forwards make the team as rookies, they are obviously happy to let them make mistakes and learn up here and let them develop in the NHL.

Karlstrom peluso Postma many "plugs" haven't played

Looks like Karlstrom penciled in for the Omaha Lancers already.

Try again... Copp played an NHL game last year

5 if you include playoffs?

The 1st cuts have been announced.

Sent to the Moose:

Axel Blomqvist
Austen Brassard
Aaron Harstad
David Leggio
Jimmy Lodge
Jussi Olkinuora
Brennan Serville