Blue Jays

nate007

on a somewhat related topic, man did the Argos ever get screwed over due to the Jays post-season, and the Pan-Am games earlier in the year. They ended up with hardly any real home games this year. As Bomber fans we would be pretty cheesed if this had happened to us. Thank goodness the Argos are getting out of the hellish Skydome.

Kansas City is better than the Jays are. Top to bottom. Jays are all about the home runs and when they ain't hitting them... they suck.

Maybe they are still hungover from winning absolutely nothing of importance the last series. They partied like they won the world series

Jays were down 2 zip to rangers too. Teams do lose. Imo jays were the better team in game 2 price was putting on a clinic till the 7th. 1 bad inning can be costly and was. In game 1 I thought they just didnt swing the bats enough hoping to gas the pitcher who was refusing to throw anything but outside the zone. Thats not how they won as they have. I expect they play better next 3 home games and series goes 7

Hello no. Price 6 strowman game 7* - considering the jays were 1 bad inning from being up 3-2 right now (kcs 5-0 gm1 & 14-2 gm4 were all kc) I dont think its impossible for the jays to win 2 and move on. If thats the case tho our bullpen wont get much of a rest after gm7 and the mets will be rested having swept the cubs. But at this point if kc starts lighting up price, do what u need to do and maybe get estrada in gm7 if you need to use stro early