Election 2015

FrostyWinnipeg

I don't even like the NDP, nor will I ever vote for them but I'll say it again you and KBF both epitomize the types of behaviours that you detest so much that "only exist in the NDP"

Wonderful.  I am going to check my care-o-meter.

Care+o+meter_87cfcf_3773452.jpg

I'll say it again.  I'll never understand why giant whopping lies are tolerated here.  It just boggles the mind. 

not sure why you bring up the same one point twenty times, starting to get forgetful?

Get over it. There are plenty of legitiamte reasons to want Harper out of office. Quit crying about the same comment someone made ten pages ago.

anyone voting for the conservatives pretending that harper is a good economic steward is living with a giant wopping lie. Its not unique to one side of the spectrum.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to want Harper IN office too.  And pretending the opposition didnt heavily influence the Conservative's initial deficit is burying your head in the sand.  Yeah, I want good economic stewardship so I should vote for deficit-mad Trudeau or smilin 'liar Mulcair who will "balance the budget" and destroy the oil and gas industry and the same time?  Sure.

Harper is the right choice is the economy is your issue.

There are political ideological reasons to vote for him or for the others.  But unless Harper personally came to your house, kicked your cat and pee'ed in your cereal, why do you get so angry?

Get over it. There are plenty of legitiamte reasons to want Harper out of office. Quit crying about the same comment someone made ten pages ago.

anyone voting for the conservatives pretending that harper is a good economic steward is living with a giant wopping lie. Its not unique to one side of the spectrum.

No sorry, but I won't get over it.  The lack of integrity shown by the NDP supporters here is disgusting, but to me what is far more disgusting is the silence from those like you have made themselves some kind of judge and jury.  You can't tell me what to do, or how to feel.  There is no greater crime in politics, in my view, then outright lying.  And for you to sit there and post sanctimonious drivel like this telling me how to post, while letting actual garbage slide right by purely for partisan purposes to me is just plain gross.  Shame on you.

No sorry, but I won't get over it.  The lack of integrity shown by the NDP supporters here is disgusting, but to me what is far more disgusting is the silence from those like you have made themselves some kind of judge and jury.  You can't tell me what to do, or how to feel.  There is no greater crime in politics, in my view, then outright lying.  And for you to sit there and post sanctimonious drivel like this telling me how to post, while letting actual garbage slide right by purely for partisan purposes to me is just plain gross.  Shame on you.

1 comment from one person consitiutes a complete an utter disgusting lack of integrity from an entire politcal party and its supporters? Hardy har har

I don't even like the NDP, nor will I ever vote for them but I'll say it again you and KBF both epitomize the types of behaviours that you detest so much that "only exist in the NDP"

I'll say it again.  I'll never understand why giant whopping lies are tolerated here.  It just boggles the mind. 

not sure why you bring up the same one point twenty times, starting to get forgetful?

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to want Harper IN office too.  And pretending the opposition didnt heavily influence the Conservative's initial deficit is burying your head in the sand.  Yeah, I want good economic stewardship so I should vote for deficit-mad Trudeau or smilin 'liar Mulcair who will "balance the budget" and destroy the oil and gas industry and the same time?  Sure.

There are political ideological reasons to vote for him or for the others.  But unless Harper personally came to your house, kicked your cat and pee'ed in your cereal, why do you get so angry?

laughable. Harpers economic success is the biggest lie coming out of the Tory party this election.

laughable. Harpers economic success is the biggest lie coming out of the Tory party this election.

So says you, Angry Tom.

So says you, Angry Tom.

the delusional poster using his strong understanding of ecomonics, must be true

There has been a whole lot of moral authority coming from harperquarters. Tough on crime, making niqab an issue (dare I say it), etc. etc.

Very well said.

More like moral majority since those issues are supported by the majority of Canadians. Its generally the left that gets their moral authority panties in a bunch over what Canadians "want" and "need". Plus its those people that take things like "crime" and pretend their minority opinion is the morally correct one.

Ah you are so funny. 'Its bad when they do it but here is why we are justified in doing the same thing'

You've shown to be far more intelligent than to completely whiff on that one.  Try again.

The fact of the matter is that you and KBF both epitomize the types of behaviours that you detest so much that "only exist in the NDP" 

Not remotely true.  I cant speak for KBF but I am wide open to non-Conservative ideas, have been critical of Conservative policies I dont agree.  I look at things as logically as possible.  And just because logic and common sense dictate some negativity towards the left is not a personal insult towards you.  The fact you take it as such speaks volumes.

I've been clear.  I like Stephen Harper.  The vast majority of the Anti-Harper hysteria is nonsense and silly.  The Liberals would be my second choice if I had to have a second choice.  I dislike Trudeau.  I find it insulting that the Liberals installed him as leader knowing his positives had nothing to do with effectiveness as leader.  But as I have previously said, it doesnt change my life if the Liberals win and the Cons lose.  In fact, I do a bit better tax-wise.

you are beyond delusional. You don't even know where left and right lie. You pretend there is a media bias to the left when the mass media portray a very central view, the SUN and post portray a very right wing view and the left (the real left not your idea that just right of your opinion is left) is completly unrepresented in the mainstream media.

You claim the "NDP is so biased" when you show the exact same biases. You chastize the NDP for trying to claim the moral high ground, then try to claim it in the next breath. You claim the NDP is intolerant of the right's viewpoints and then show the exact same intolerance. My personal favourite is how you get so butthurt when somone stretches the truth about your guy and then do the exact same thing right back

You are projecting your perceptions and biases on others.  Im not sure where anyone said any specific behavior existed solely in the NDP or ALL the media.  You're rabid defense of the left and mis-perception of what people here post is laughable.  Which NDP candidate is your Uncle?  Because you take things very personally.  You need to relax.

The SUN is a right leaning paper.  Yes.  Ezra is right leaning.  Who is denying these things?  But you put words in people's mouths and make leaps to try and make irrelevant points.  And if you cant, you name call or insult.  Might as well call you Angry Tom.  lol

what is the left wing equivalent of the sun and the national post? CTV? ya right.

I think you need to reexamine things, if you see that as a liberal tactic rather than a political tactic that the Conservatives are just as guilty of.

I just can't get over the image of Putin and Trudeau in the same room together. Putin just pointing and laughing and realizing that the entire Canadian north is now his for the plucking.

This is why Trudeau is a bad choice. No way can he stand up to actual leaders. He'd make us a joke. I'd take putin over him in a heartbeat. Putin is strong and actually defends his country's culture and traditions.

I think you need to reexamine things, if you see that as a liberal tactic rather than a political tactic that the Conservatives are just as guilty of.

I just can't get over the image of Putin and Trudeau in the same room together. Putin just pointing and laughing and realizing that the entire Canadian north is now his for the plucking.

This is why Trudeau is a bad choice. No way can he stand up to actual leaders. He'd make us a joke. I'd take putin over him in a heartbeat. Putin is strong and actually defends his country's culture and traditions.

Putin is a vicious dictator but I agree with your sentiment.  My main issue with the Liberals is Trudeau.  I find it offensive that he's their leader.  And even more offensive that he might be Prime Minister of Canada.  Hopefully someone has a clean pair of big boy panties for him to wear after October 19th.  And a second pair because if he can even get a meeting with Putin, he will likely need a change in underpants after that one.

It's really amazing to me how many people have bought into the propaganda of "Justin Trudeau Is A 20 Year Old 'Millennial'" that Harper's campaign has been spouting. 

Hmmm, I missed where anyone here said Trudeau was 20 years old.

But feel free to post his resume.  I did.

On another note, I am loving Charles Adler do a complete 180 on the Conservatives.  I knew the guy was a bit nutty but its just fascinating to watch.  As if he cant bring himself to admit to backing the "loser".  Sort of like, on Oct 20th how many people who pushed the NDP agenda will suddenly say "see, we knew the Liberals would win all along".  lol

I've enjoyed Harper's campaign strictly referring to Trudeau as "Justin" to try and have people draw the comparison to Bieber. It's cute...and it certainly worked on the parroting rabble...

Never thought of the Bieber thing.  Bit of a stretch.  I think it was to avoid invoking PET and to speak to (or about) JT in more of a disrespectful tone.

But lets not pretend the Liberals' rise has anything to do with some newfound respect for Trudeau as a statesman or leader.  Its people jumping off the NDP titanic and the undecided beginning to decide. 

The best thing about this election is the self-destruction of the NDP.

I've enjoyed Harper's campaign strictly referring to Trudeau as "Justin" to try and have people draw the comparison to Bieber. It's cute...and it certainly worked on the parroting rabble...

I see nothing wrong with it. Justin has made himself look bad on many occasions. New leader. ....same out of touch liberals

1 comment from one person consitiutes a complete an utter disgusting lack of integrity from an entire politcal party and its supporters? Hardy har har

iWKad22.jpg?fb

One comment.  Oh good grief.  Now you are lying too.  As always I find, when cornered, the result is deliberate obtuseness as a defense.  Fine, just pretend that the NDP idiots in this thread only made one stupid comment full of lies.  Not true, but whatever floats your denial boat.  As I said, you can't bully me or tell me how to post, and your tactics and willful blindness disgust me.  I can't wait for this election to finally be over.  It definitely brings out the worst in a lot of people. 

Yeah, I never clued into the Bieber thing until now.  I googled it and found this hilarious comparative, not done by the Conservatives, but Macleans magazine:

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/justin-bieber-vs-justin-trudeau/

[quote name="Fraser" post="160654"

iWKad22.jpg?fb

One comment. Oh good grief. Now you are lying too. As always I find, when cornered, the result is deliberate obtuseness as a defense. Fine, just pretend that the NDP idiots in this thread only made one stupid comment full of lies. Not true, but whatever floats your denial boat. As I said, you can't bully me or tell me how to post, and your tactics and willful blindness disgust me. I can't wait for this election to finally be over. It definitely brings out the worst in a lot of people.

iWKad22.jpg?fb

One comment. Oh good grief. Now you are lying too. As always I find, when cornered, the result is deliberate obtuseness as a defense. Fine, just pretend that the NDP idiots in this thread only made one stupid comment full of lies. Not true, but whatever floats your denial boat. As I said, you can't bully me or tell me how to post, and your tactics and willful blindness disgust me. I can't wait for this election to finally be over. It definitely brings out the worst in a lot of people.

Imagine how angry people will when the ndp and liberals force a quick election after the conservatives win a minority. That will backfire as Canadians are very tired of this election. Really, the choice to run a longer campaign might turn out to be a stroke of genius.

Actually, just wait til the Liberals win and the Cons force another election and the Liberals and NDP whine incessantly about how the Cons hate democracy.  But if the Cons win a minority and the Liberals and NDP force another election it will be "the will of the people".  lol

The poor Conservatives just can't catch a break. People are being so mean to them.

I see nothing wrong with it. Justin has made himself look bad on many occasions. New leader. ....same out of touch liberals

He's awful.  It surprises me that his most prominent job is as an low level actor because I find his speaking style very unnatural and disingenuous.  Someone should tell him just to 'act' like a respected political leader and see if he does a better job.  he never seems to have answers for questions he isnt prepared for and doesnt seem to understand the issues when pressed.  Complete empty suit and puppet for his masters.

iWKad22.jpg?fb

Imagine how angry people will when the ndp and liberals force a quick election after the conservatives win a minority. That will backfire as Canadians are very tired of this election. Really, the choice to run a longer campaign might turn out to be a stroke of genius.

Actually, just wait til the Liberals win and the Cons force another election and the Liberals and NDP whine incessantly about how the Cons hate democracy. But if the Cons win a minority and the Liberals and NDP force another election it will be "the will of the people". lol

He's awful. It surprises me that his most prominent job is as an low level actor because I find his speaking style very unnatural and disingenuous. Someone should tell him just to 'act' like a respected political leader and see if he does a better job. he never seems to have answers for questions he isnt prepared for and doesnt seem to understand the issues when pressed. Complete empty suit and puppet for his masters.

At least harper is the master. We know his plan.....with princess Justine you really don't know what you're getting.

Why couldn't he? Because attack ads told you so?

Actually, just wait til the Liberals win and the Cons force another election and the Liberals and NDP whine incessantly about how the Cons hate democracy. But if the Cons win a minority and the Liberals and NDP force another election it will be "the will of the people". lol

The poor Conservatives just can't catch a break. People are being so mean to them.

Pointing out double standards isn't crying.

One comment.  Oh good grief.  Now you are lying too.  As always I find, when cornered, the result is deliberate obtuseness as a defense.  Fine, just pretend that the NDP idiots in this thread only made one stupid comment full of lies.  Not true, but whatever floats your denial boat.  As I said, you can't bully me or tell me how to post, and your tactics and willful blindness disgust me.  I can't wait for this election to finally be over.  It definitely brings out the worst in a lot of people. 

Insulting people while complaining about being bullied is a tough act to pull off.

You can tell the length of the campaign by the anger and rhetoric in some of these posts. We've gotten to the point of disgust and shame with each other.