2015 NHL Free Agency

Rich

They have almost 10 million in goaltenders and both aren't very good actually. Niemi has regressed big time and Lehtonen while good, is very injury prone. I'm not worried about the stars goaltending at all. 

Honestly, I don't even think it's as much about goaltending as it is about playing good strong defensive hockey. Dallas has tons of fire power, aging fire power at that but.. they lack the ability to actually play D. Niemi doesn't change things, actually he might be worse than he was last year with San Jose. 

Looks like the Jets may have found their backup for the Moose signing journeyman goalie David Leggio to a PTO

We have one already.  Comrie, Eric.

Comrie will probably play in the ECHL to get in as many games as possible.

Really? That's the first I've seen that suggestion. For me, the talent drop off is too great there. Besides, in 4 seasons in the WHL he only averaged 42 games. To me, 30-34 starts in the AHL is better than 60 in the ECHL.

Comrie will get max games in ECHL, Helly will max games with Moose, Olkinuora is signed backup, Leggio is signed PTO and has to beat Olkinuora for backup spot. Comrie needs to keep progressing and he wont do that sitting on the Moose bench,as Helly will play 3/4 of the games