[MERGED] TC Report - Day 7

I'll admit, this is the first time I've really followed the Bombers throughout the offseason (or any team for that matter) with a lot of interest. While we don't really know the severity of any of the injuries at this point, and it is still extremely early on, I can't decide if we should be a bit worried at this point or not. Seems like there are quite a few important guys sitting out, specifically on the O-line. I am hoping this is more of a precautionary decision just to make sure we are healthy for week 1.

I honestly cant remember a training camp where we didn't have this number of injured players.  I'm not concerned at all and I'm sure we'll be able to field a competitive team come game 1. 

I'll admit, this is the first time I've really followed the Bombers throughout the offseason (or any team for that matter) with a lot of interest. While we don't really know the severity of any of the injuries at this point, and it is still extremely early on, I can't decide if we should be a bit worried at this point or not. Seems like there are quite a few important guys sitting out, specifically on the O-line. I am hoping this is more of a precautionary decision just to make sure we are healthy for week 1.

I honestly cant remember a training camp where we didn't have this number of injured players.  I'm not concerned at all and I'm sure we'll be able to field a competitive team come game 1.

Every year we see this many if not more injuries.. The boon of this year is no "freak" injuries yet that impacted potential starters.. Sucks for childs but wow that guy is cursed.

Also, every year there is a few people who panic about said pile of injuries.. Much ado about nothing,