Stanley Cup : Blackhawks vs Lightning

only four to seven games until the season is done, whoever wins will win, Sure Edmonton is picking first, but judging by what I saw on the FotWJ page it looks like Jets'll be picking twice in round one (kind of think that's a little luckier). I want Chicago to win because it's better than nothing, but at the same time, the Bolts should win because well, since this decade started the cup has either gone to the BH's or the Kings (or in that one unfortunate occasion, the Bruins) it would be nice to see someone different take the cup home, even if it's the team I don't want to see win.

Good to see Anaheim go down.

I wanted them to win and to win the cup. That way we could say we lost to the eventual champs. Feels better. Just like the 80's!

yeah I was hoping for the ducks for the same reason. their goalie let them down. 

nice to see my 2 hockey chatroom friends posting…

I'd love to see Stamkos win a cup... you know he's going to win one eventually, maybe this is the year.  Chicago might just be too damn good though.

I was wrong about that St. Louis trade. Worked out well for both. NYR last year and Lightning this year.

With Chicago going to finals again that Oduya trade just gets better n better.

Sawchuk was Def one of the best. Very good goalie. Belfour probably not as good as Terry was but I think Toews may be the best hockey player from manitoba and I'm not sure it's that close even. Billy Mosienko is another. Bob Clarke too. Sawchuk was good but Toews is just a beast. Good in both ends. Mr Clutch really. The guys a Damn good player. Here's where it gets tricky for me. Theoren Fleury.. manitoban or not? If so. I think pound for pound he's the best