Stanley Cup : Blackhawks vs Lightning

Well the series is now tied, and after Ben Bishop got hurt, is he done?

in other news Team Canada won their game against China in the Fifa womens world cup, and for the first time in 37 years the triple crown has been won.

My cousin actually put in a joke about free Leafs tickets after team Canada won

Hawks take it in game one

I heard about the Bolt's arena's policy, and it's kind of dumb not accepting out of state credit cards, considering that playoffs are one of the big things that put more butts in seats?

I have no problem with them giving Florida residents dibs. If the jets were in the final Id be happy to give locals dibs without having to fight to buy tickets with out of towners

Hawks take it in game one

I heard about the Bolt's arena's policy, and it's kind of dumb not accepting out of state credit cards, considering that playoffs are one of the big things that put more butts in seats?

I have no problem with them giving Florida residents dibs. If the jets were in the final Id be happy to give locals dibs without having to fight to buy tickets with out of towners

Yes but TB isn't exactly a daily seat filler, I can see where they are coming from, but why does it feel like they treat Bolts games the same way Winnipeg kind of treats Goldeyes games (as a cheap sporting event, yeah I'm not exactly afraid to say that)

Tampa has fantastic fan support. The atmosphere is incredible. It is nothing like the Florida Panthers situation. Tampa was 9th in the league in average attendance this season with well over 18000 per game.

yes you can hear the fans over the tv broadcast, sounds much like the jets fans.

*Plays the WB That's All Folks Music* and the 2014-2015 season is in the books, congrats Chicago BH's for winning your 3rd cup in 6 years

now to wait for the NBA season to finish (I wonder if the Warriors win game 6 tsn will show the other Bomber pre-season game)

great job winning the cup at home guys

Next season, some other team will win the cup that isn't the BH's or the Kings.

where would you rank toews as far as best hockey player to come out of MB? I know theres still lotsa love for guys like sawchuk but 3 cups at his age and as captain of same team + other accolades is hard to match

I do not like to compare generations so just say he's one of the best this era.