Training Camp Info

Jpan85

I've tried forever to find that picture of Joe Mack from the E-Camp a few years back where he was the only guy in a lawn chair parked right up front and centre while everyone else stood around like an *******, and can't find it, but anyhow....that's what I'm looking for. Gonna park that lawn chair and hopefully yell at some large gentlemen to tell them they're doggin' it out there and that they're too fat n slow.............

I've tried forever to find that picture of Joe Mack from the E-Camp a few years back where he was the only guy in a lawn chair parked right up front and centre while everyone else stood around like an *******, and can't find it, but anyhow....that's what I'm looking for. Gonna park that lawn chair and hopefully yell at some large gentlemen to tell them they're doggin' it out there and that they're too fat n slow.............

I suggest that, if you are going to do that sort of thing, you may want to take some "before" pictures of your face to help the plastic surgeons in the reconstruction.

Due to FIFA, hotels are mostly booked up in Winnipeg and the surrounding area. Thought some of the out of towners might want to know.

Party at Mark's house!!! :)
sleeping in the barn? ;)

I've got our shittiest cow shed prepared.

In respect to Addison Richards arrival tomorrow, I will not make any Eco-Green Saskatchewan hotel comparisons...at this time.

Anyone going to rookie camp today?

I sure hope so.  I'll be watching all the Winnipeg channels tonight for their sports updates.  Those five seconds the news media devote to the Bombers this time of year are gold!  "In sports today, the Bombers opened rookie camp (show pool footage from old Winnipeg stadium era of Doug Brown walking around talking to Ike Charlton) so the season has begun!  And now on to other sports news, Paul Maurice sneezed today..."

I sure hope so.  I'll be watching all the Winnipeg channels tonight for their sports updates.  Those five seconds the news media devote to the Bombers this time of year are gold!  "In sports today, the Bombers opened rookie camp (show pool footage from old Winnipeg stadium era of Doug Brown walking around talking to Ike Charlton) so the season has begun!  And now on to other sports news, Paul Maurice sneezed today..."

hahaha yep... that's why I'm looking for info here!

Hahahahaha