Training Camp Info

Jpan85

Fwiw, WBB FC has since deleted their tweet to me, so here's hoping that they receive some serious backlash and make other arrangements...

Social media to the rescue! I'd imagine if enough email, tweets and phone calls hit the service lines they will figure out a way to make it work..

Don't worry, Gbill's already on it.

(And that's a good thing)

would be ultra lame...

There are positives and negatives to that, to be honest.

I'd love it, personally - provided the stream was actually done properly. But I can see why a lot of people wouldn't.

I'd like it to. I go to max one TC practice a year, so I'd probably see more of it with a live stream.

I was allowed inside the chain linked fence last year and it was a non-issue.  There was maybe a dozen fans watching and the same number of media.  Not sure why they couldn't do the same this year.  There's lots of space on the side to either stand or set up lawn chairs.    

Looking at it on google maps there is not much room to put stand up. The only bleachers there face the soccer field. If they put bleachers would only be room by the endzones.

Maybe they should do like the Lions with their Kamloops training camp, and move the entire kit and caboodle to Brandon.

If rooms an issue then yea move the location, rods field in st james works as does a number of other football fields. On a nice day of main camp n its more scrimmage then drills ur only looking at 100-200 ppl there. Ill be interested to hear the womens fifa #s see if it was worth it there and not maybe the indoor soccer complex on kenaston

If rooms an issue then yea move the location, rods field in st james works as does a number of other football fields. On a nice day of main camp n its more scrimmage then drills ur only looking at 100-200 ppl there. Ill be interested to hear the womens fifa #s see if it was worth it there and not maybe the indoor soccer complex on kenaston

That would make no sense since there locker room is just a short walk away from the outdoor fields at the university.

While I think keeping the fans out is never a good idea, I also probably won't go to any even if it's opened up.

Of course if I allocate all the time I spend here into going over there, it doesn't sound like as much of a time glutton.

All of the soccer games at the stadium will be at or near sold out.  No chance an event of this magnitude is held at the soccer complex.

Live stream sounds great to me! Just make sure that it's Pied Piper doing the live stream and not those bums at Hooli...

Hahah

Live Stream would be great for us stuck at work all day..