CFL 2015 League Standings Predictions

michael ball@ballsy72 14m14 minutes ago

Riders Gm Brendan Taman was on The Wolf Morning Show today and predicts his club will be 12-6

1- Ben Heenan

2- Ricky Foley

3- Dominique Picard

4- Until he got hurt Durant had near the worst stats. Ole Brendan having just fallen out of bed read his napkin backward.

Calgary

Winnipeg

BC

Edmonton

Saskatchewan

Hamilton

Montreal

Ottawa

Toronto

michael ball‏@ballsy72 14m14 minutes ago

Riders Gm Brendan Taman was on The Wolf Morning Show today and predicts his club will be 12-6

1- Ben Heenan

2- Ricky Foley

3- Dominique Picard

4- Until he got hurt Durant had near the worst stats. Ole Brendan having just fallen out of bed read his napkin backward.

Calgary

Winnipeg

BC

Edmonton

Saskatchewan

Hamilton

Montreal

Ottawa

Toronto

That may be true but he also had the second best record at the time at 8-2. I'm not sure what your reasoning is for Sask being in last place other than your pure hatred for them lol.

West will be tight.

Calgary

Sask

Wpg

Edm

Bc

East

Hamilton

Montreal

Toronto

Ottawa

Here's my take (as  of right now. might still change it prior to the start of the season)

West

1. Stamps  12-6

2. Esks  11-7

3. Bombers  10-8

4. Riders  9-9

5. Lions  6-12

East

1. Ti-cats  11-7

2. Als  10-8 

3. RedBlacks  8-10

4. Argos  4-14

Your numbers are off I believe. There can only be a total of 81 wins, and here, there is a total of 82 wins.

His numbers are correct. Now cue all the Saskatchewan math and counting jokes.

It is 81, you're right. I must have clicked the wrong button. The calculator on Windows 8 is such a pain in the ass because it has its own full window. Always have to switch between chrome and the calculator.

Here's my take (as of right now. might still change it prior to the start of the season)

West

1. Stamps 12-6

2. Esks 11-7

3. Bombers 10-8

4. Riders 9-9

5. Lions 6-12

East

1. Ti-cats 11-7

2. Als 10-8

3. RedBlacks 8-10

4. Argos 4-14

Your numbers are off I believe. There can only be a total of 81 wins, and here, there is a total of 82 wins.

It is 81, you're right. I must have clicked the wrong button. The calculator on Windows 8 is such a pain in the ass because it has its own full window. Always have to switch between chrome and the calculator.

alt-tab for the win.

Here's my take (as of right now. might still change it prior to the start of the season)

West

1. Stamps 12-6

2. Esks 11-7

3. Bombers 10-8

4. Riders 9-9

5. Lions 6-12

East

1. Ti-cats 11-7

2. Als 10-8

3. RedBlacks 8-10

4. Argos 4-14

You had to use a calculator?!

Calgary OL is a big concern unless they have found rookies to fill in. Edmonton defense will not be as good and they have huge holes at WR. Saskatchewan OL will not be as good and they have holes on the DL. BC has the best coach after Hufnagel but QB play to start the year is a concern. Tedford can coach QB's and he has proven to coach some of the games best. 

CALGARY

SASKATCHEWAN

EDMONTON

BC

WINNIPEG

Toronto will struggle all year. Hamilton will not be the same team but has a HC to kick their butt to make them even. Ottawa will be much improved and will compete if they get QB play. Montreal has a very good D and a very good young QB. 

MONTREAL

HAMILTON

TORONTO

OTTAWA

(there will be no crossover because TORONTO will get hot to end the season)

playoffs

SASKATCHEWAN vs CALGARY

HAMILTON vs MONTREAL

GREY CUP

CALGARY vs MONTREAL

CHAMPIONS

CALGARY

Hufnagel's last game will be in his old stomping ground city in Winnipeg and Mitchell will be league MVP and GC MVP

I thought I posted my full predictions with records? Apparently not, so here goes:

1. Calgary: 13-5

2. Edmonton: 11-7

3. Saskatchewan: 11-7

4. Winnipeg: 10-8

5. BC: 5-13

1. Hamilton: 11-7

2. Montreal: 8-10

3. Ottawa: 7-11

4. Toronto: 5-13

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton: Saskatchewan wins

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Winnipeg wins

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Saskatchewan wins

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Winnipeg wins

Saskatchwan vs. Winnipeg: Winnipeg wins in OT

West side seems a little bias, but I'd just love to see a Rider vs. Bomber Grey cup, plus the West is going to be tight, so I could see it potentially happening. Grey Cup would be a very close game, but with the energy of home field, Winnipeg squeaks past. 

I thought I posted my full predictions with records? Apparently not, so here goes:

1. Calgary: 13-5

2. Edmonton: 11-7

3. Saskatchewan: 11-7

4. Winnipeg: 10-8

5. BC: 5-13

1. Hamilton: 11-7

2. Montreal: 8-10

3. Ottawa: 7-11

4. Toronto: 5-13

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton: Saskatchewan wins

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Winnipeg wins

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Saskatchewan wins

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Winnipeg wins

Saskatchwan vs. Winnipeg: Winnipeg wins in OT

West side seems a little bias, but I'd just love to see a Rider vs. Bomber Grey cup, plus the West is going to be tight, so I could see it potentially happening. Grey Cup would be a very close game, but with the energy of home field, Winnipeg squeaks past.

A Grey Cup win at home against the Riders? I can get into that!

• 3 weeks later...

Well time to weigh in after the pre-season. To be truthful, since our lottery win and subsequent house cleaning, it's been all "Oilers" here. But, here's what I see

West

Calgary

Edmonton

Saskatchewan (better defense and Durant trumps us)

B.C (if as already mentioned Lulay stays healthy - and they could challenge third with their defense

Winnipeg (can't see enough improvement here to see us out of the basement. Willy HAS to be much better and earn that big contract he signed or else we're doomed)

East

Hamilton

Montreal

Toronto

Ottawa

Crossover - B.C. (or Sask) over to the east.

Grey Cup

Calgary / Montreal

Winner

Calgary in a snoozefest (will be too cold to have any consistency in the game).

But, we'll see what happens once the season starts (in September after Labour Day) - probably should re-do this lol

• 1 month later...