rays of sunlight?

SPuDS

any to grasp at for the time being?

MB, a cfl experienced offensive couch should be a positive..

any of our draft picks from this season or others possibly coming down the pipe? neg listers?

im pretty tapped out for rainbows n sunshine at this point lol

I'm going to go with the Bombers actually thinking/planning for the dispersal draft and free agency beyond.

Tim Burke has finally sounded like a guy who knows what's going on outside the Bomber's offices.

Sounds like we're preparing to keep our desired free agents while positioning ourselves to....wait for it....dip into free agency.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/videos/2621247278001

any to grasp at for the time being?

MB, a cfl experienced offensive couch should be a positive..

any of our draft picks from this season or others possibly coming down the pipe? neg listers?

im pretty tapped out for rainbows n sunshine at this point lol

Our stadium is gorgeous. Just positively gorgeous. Because if I have to watch Buck, Justin and Max compete to see who's the least-worst QB among the three, at least I can do it in the nicest stadium in the country.

I hope for 2 things personally.. o-line. fix it. gut it, trade for it.. go more americans.. I don't care.. I've defended it and truly.thought it was.getting better but it's not.. it's baaaaad. Boatman is embarrassing already.. only pieces I would keep definitively is Greaves, pencer and... Sorenson? maybe?..

get the defense figured out again... our D-line is deadly.. LBs and secondary are so inconsistent..

and a qb. buy, trade, steal.. I can't rally around these guys anymore.. Hall could pan out but otherwise..

someone else actually said it best.. could Ottawa end up with a better team?

I'm a huge fan of that article Wiecek did with Walters. Really sounds like the Bombers are on the right track. I will never fault Mack for how he did things, but I'm not opposed to doing things the "normal" CFL way for the time being. Getting back to being even an AVERAGE team would be a step up at this point...

I think the best way you can look at Mack's reign here is that I think at least a few years of his approach here were necessary. We had Brock Ralph as our #1 NI receiver when he started and he's stockpiled a respectable amount of Canadian talent.