Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

And who is Jeff Goldblum playing next? Rumours abound but my moneys on Cable for Deadpool. Older but in good shape and that's Goldblum.

But it's also Stephen Lang and Jeff Dean Morgan and...

Goldblum has more of a comedic history which might give him the lead.

JDM was the comedian tho. So torn.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

8 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

And who is Jeff Goldblum playing next? Rumours abound but my moneys on Cable for Deadpool. Older but in good shape and that's Goldblum.

But it's also Stephen Lang and Jeff Dean Morgan and...

Goldblum has more of a comedic history which might give him the lead.

JDM was the comedian tho. So torn.

I don't think they'll cast Goldblum as Cable.  They probably want someone a little more musclebound then him.  Goldblum is in shape but way too skinny.  And Miller's been doing really well at casting the right person for the parts.

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I just can't stand Jennifer Lawrence in that role. 

Agreed.  Personally, I just can't stand Jennifer Lawrence at all.  Something about her face makes me think she lacks emotions.  I think it's her eyes.  They just always have that weird blank stare.  I want Rebecca back for the role.  She was sexy.

I thought I saw Goldblum was wanting to get on board Jurassic world 2 in recent news

also thought there was a lot of buzz behind a female version of cable that a fan made but actually got some traction in the news (keira knightly)

NEB4u2B7VPKpEJ_1_1.jpg

a couple other suggestions i saw were; dolph lundrgen

marvel_fan_cast___cable__dolph_lundgren_

and that dude who plays the general in avatar;

movie-cable.jpg

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, Logan007 said:

Agreed.  Personally, I just can't stand Jennifer Lawrence at all.  Something about her face makes me think she lacks emotions.  I think it's her eyes.  They just always have that weird blank stare.  I want Rebecca back for the role.  She was sexy.

JLaw was in the Fappening though. That totally 1ups RR.

Like the video more then the last but you have to wonder if there's some big dream sequence going on there or there's more destruction then ID4-2.

52 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

JLaw was in the Fappening though. That totally 1ups RR.

Like the video more then the last but you have to wonder if there's some big dream sequence going on there or there's more destruction then ID4-2.

No...no it doesn't.  :)

yeah i wasnt a big fan of neighbors thats why id wait for Neighbors 2 on dvd, but it looks like it could be alright.  I dont mind efron, I watched dirty grandpa with my dad a while back and it was pretty funny,  but I think De Niro gets more credit for that,  he was hilarious in that

i think no one was waiting for this

Space Jam: Sequel to 1996 Looney Toons Film in Production, to Feature LeBron James, Report Says
Justin Lin has reportedly signed on as director and co-writer, along with Andrew Dodge and Alfredo Botello, for "Space Jam 2," the Hollywood Reporter says, citing unnamed sources.