Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

I never really followed dr strange, i knew of his enemies, and the above 2 being main ones, and really didnt know much about Dormammu, other then him and mordo appearing in the old 90's spiderman cartoon helping Cletus Kasady become Carnage, so i was reading up on him, he's been around in marvel for over 6 decades, having fights with the avengers, guardians of the galaxy, assgard, spiderman/woman, fantastic 4, silver surfer and was even voiced by robert englund (Freddy Kreuger) recently in cartoons.

some of his notable allies have been Loki and Mephisto(Ghost rider) 

I have a feeling the infinity war movies are going to be a cluster **** of almost every marvel movie characters released to date, with maybe the exception of DD, Xmen and Punisher

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

apparently Spider-Man's next solo movie (with Holland) is going to be called Spider-Man: Homecoming

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/13/11419936/spider-man-homecoming-sony-marvel-announce

The next Spider-Man movie is called Spider-Man: Homecoming

spider-man.0.0.jpg

The next Spider-Man movie has a title — it'll be called Spider-Man: Homecoming, Sony Pictures chairman Tom Rothman confirmed last night. Speaking onstage at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, Rothman said the title was designed to reference its high-school-aged star, but also to show that "Peter (Parker) is trying to find his way home." A new slice of footage shown on stage featured the teenage Parker literally coming home to find his Aunt May — played by Marisa Tomei — speaking with Tony Stark, a combination possible since Sony and Marvel made a deal to allow Spidey into the comic company's current cinematic universe.

Homecoming will star Tom Holland, the third actor to play the role after Tobey Maguire donned the form-fitting red suit back in 2002, helping to kickstart the wave of superhero movies we're still surfing 14 years later. Sony announced that its new movie is due out on July 7th next year, but we'll be seeing Holland's Spidey on the big screen before then — the friendly neighborhood hero makes a cameo appearance in Captain America: Civil War, arriving in theaters next month.

Just now, Taynted_Fayth said:

marisa tomei as aunt may tho... why are they making her younger and younger??  even as a high school peter parker, she was a fossil.  Curious who will play tony stark as this will be a sony picture

While an aunt could really be any age, it almost rings false for a 16 year old's aunt to be 70 years old.  She was more of a grandmother.  Marisa Tomei is 51 which is the "right" age for the sister of a parent of a teenage.  Plus she's a great actress and gorgeous.

Michael Keaton: Actor in Talks to Play Villain in Upcoming 'Spider-Man' Reboot, Report Says
Keaton may play the villain in "Spider-Man: Homecoming," which features Tom Holland as the titular superhero, Variety reported. The film is set to be released in theaters July 7, 2017

Untitled-183.jpg ?

Don't really know who he'd be good to play top 4 choices I'd go with are Shocker, Mysterio, Cameleon, or Scorpion

Shocker is a name i thought i read somewhere they've been wanting to use for sometime

Vulture might be another but i hope not he was my least favorite villain of em all
Edited by Taynted_Fayth

Cameleon would be cool cuz when i was in elementry school they gave us all a copy (in french tho) of this comic;

asmdt.jpg

and the cameleon was the bad guy disguised as a drug dealer at school selling kids these drugs that would turn them into these worm monsters. If Pete's going back to school,  then do it up

On 4/13/2016 at 2:30 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

Goofy title but a double meaning.  The teenage highschool dance meaning and homecoming of Spiderman back to Marvel CU.

It's also the title of the comic after Secret Wars where Spidey is wearing the black symbiote suit. 

Edited by Logan007

- Charlie's Angels reboot coming with Elizabeth Banks directing

- The Girl Who Played With Fire is back in development.  Hopefully they bring back the cast from the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

- Robert Downey Jr supposedly in the SpiderMan movie, though he's coy about it

- The Marvel Fox guys (Deadpool, X-Men) tease that they are building bridges with Marvel in hopes of one day crossing over into the MCU.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

15 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:
Don't really know who he'd be good to play top 4 choices I'd go with are Shocker, Mysterio, Cameleon, or Scorpion

Shocker is a name i thought i read somewhere they've been wanting to use for sometime

Vulture might be another but i hope not he was my least favorite villain of em all

Running out of villians to use. We've had 5 movies and only Goblin Jr been repeated.

Birdman plays Vulture? GET OUT!

ugh stupid keyboard,  Spiderman had lots of options still for enemies, allies and cross overs, off the top of my head i can think of excluding the 5 mentioned above who have yet to hit the screen with spidey are; the sinister 6, Hobgoblin, Carnage, Kingpin, Daredevil, Punisher, Black Cat, Alistair Symthe, the fantastic 4. the whole secret wars saga

of the villains previously on screen, i'm glad they are redoing venom,  even if it's going to be his anti-hero version, I wouldnt mind seeing a redo of doc oc. not that i overly had a problem with the way he was done, I just didnt like the ending, and killing him off. he was one of spider mans main enemies so for a 1 and done, its kind of disappointing. Rhino could have been a lot better too

so I watched the jungle book,  it was actually pretty well done, and if you have kids I'd recommend watching it. Neel Sethi (Mowgli) does a really good job for such a young kid, he might be a kid to watch in the future. I'd say it was way better then the Jason lee version from 1994.  I was unaware of how many big name actors they had do the voice overs; Bill Murray, Idris Elba, Ben Kingsley, scarlet Johansson, Garry shandling.

waiting for the mash up Tarzan vs Mowgli jungle fight