Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

i had no idea they were trying to do a movie. I know there'd been talk of a spin-off TV series, with all new actors....but shocked they'd try and sell Murphy as a lead again, at his age, in a feature. They say the directors have cred, but we'll see what kinda script it's goe...

27 minutes ago, Noeller said:

i had no idea they were trying to do a movie. I know there'd been talk of a spin-off TV series, with all new actors....but shocked they'd try and sell Murphy as a lead again, at his age, in a feature. They say the directors have cred, but we'll see what kinda script it's goe...

I've heard talks of them making Axel the captain, and bringing in another guy to take the spot of the young brash detective.  Not sure if I quite like that idea, but you never know.

Eddie Murphy is very perplexing...  all of his comedian friends insist that behind closed doors that he is still the same guy and is absolutely hilarious.

However aside from his one liner last year on Bill Cosby the guy has shown nothing funny at all in like 15 years.     The Spike TV tribute for him a few years back he had all the opportunities in the world to be funny (even Arsenio called him out and said do a bit of stand up) yet he just said thanks and sat back down.   Same goes for the SNL reunion where he didn't do anything.....

If I had to guess, I'd say there's some pretty serious demons inside a guy like that....could be a lotta things holding him back. The SNL thing, for sure, there's a lotta anger and bitterness there. It was a miracle they even got him to show up...

On 6/13/2016 at 8:28 AM, Logan007 said:

I'm new to the whole Warcraft Lore, other then playing the WoW game.  So the one negative thing I can say about the movie was that I felt a bit confused at times, as they kind of just throw you into the fray without knowing any backstory, which I read about afterwards.  So I was able to get what was going on.

If he can continue doing these movies, I'm sure they'll get to Arthas and how he became the Lich King eventually.

They seem to have tried to tip toe the line between the hard core lore fans and being new to the content friendly. As a lore nerd I'd say they went more to the friendly end, but still not all the way. The way the movie is killing in china we will see more warcraft stuff. More screen time will drastically improve the quality. Its just sooo much back story its crazy to try and tell in one movie. Im telling any one who likes it or goes to see it to watch the lords of war shorts, especially durotan and then check out some of nobbels videos on youtube. 

If they had done a mini series like lords of war for promotion to break people in it would have been much better. 

27 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

That would have been so cool if they did a mini series.  But thanks for that WBB.  That was very cool to watch.  I'm still on the Nobbel video but this would have been interesting to watch a while ago.

np. yeah a mini series on netflix or some thing even just like the lords of war would be great. The last guardian video nobbel has sets up alot of the movie characters but its like an hr+

13 hours ago, wbbfan said:

np. yeah a mini series on netflix or some thing even just like the lords of war would be great. The last guardian video nobbel has sets up alot of the movie characters but its like an hr+

Yeah I think that's the one I'm watching.  I'm only about half way through it.

I watched the conjuring 2 mostly because the trailers looked good and it got good reviews.  Can't say i was a fan of the movie.  most of the "shock" value was spoiled in the trailers and the story itself gets kind of ridiculous in the later part of the movie.  I'd give it about a 4/10, if you have nothing else to watch and have seen the first,  then give it a watch, but I'd wait for dvd or a better quality of it on kodi

On 6/27/2016 at 10:39 PM, Taynted_Fayth said:

I watched the conjuring 2 mostly because the trailers looked good and it got good reviews.  Can't say i was a fan of the movie.  most of the "shock" value was spoiled in the trailers and the story itself gets kind of ridiculous in the later part of the movie.  I'd give it about a 4/10, if you have nothing else to watch and have seen the first,  then give it a watch, but I'd wait for dvd or a better quality of it on kodi

Not a fan of shock horror. Jump scares are cheap and when they miss your left with nothing. Kodi is great. Ive got two streaming boxes and some good sites cut the cable 5+ years ago.

• 2 weeks later...