Mo Price

iso_55

Mo price would help this team but maybe wait for him to get cut... And any fa rec will be exp - jackson will cost 200k

John chiles might be the only 'deal' I see out there - otherwise, we just look for a prospect

I highly doubt there's a CFL landscape where Ernest Jackson is worth 200k

Mo price would help this team but maybe wait for him to get cut... And any fa rec will be exp - jackson will cost 200k

John chiles might be the only 'deal' I see out there - otherwise, we just look for a prospect

In a league where Marcel Desjardins is in charge of a team, never say never.

Same landscape as 190k nick moore.. Jackson was on pace for 1000+

He played 14 games and compiled 813 yards, which is a pace that puts him at 1045. You're right on that.

Too bad we're talking about a guy who only played 14 games because he was benched for a month due to a lack of production. A guy who got 42% of his entire production in a span of 8 quarters of football.

Not worth 200k in any sense. Moore's 2013 season was far more impressive as far as the entire body of work goes.

In a league where Marcel Desjardins is in charge of a team, never say never.

Exactly.

Mo Price is a good receiver... but awful in cold weather conditions... would not fit well here. 

Stamps on the other hand.... I'm not sure if it was a drop off in play or Reilly being in love of throwing the ball to Bowman on every play?

I didn't watch the Esks closely this year but the few times I did pay attention Bowman was getting all the targets and Stamps was ignored and caught anything thrown his way.    Stamps would be welcomed IMO.

Stamps can still play. It's Derek McAdoo the OC who has effectively taken him out of the passing game for some strange reason. Stamps may only have a couple of years left but he would bring a ton of leadership to our receiving corps. Price brings a so so attitude, dropsies & fumbles especially when the weather gets cold. No leadership at all. 

Same landscape as 190k nick moore.. Jackson was on pace for 1000+

He played 14 games and compiled 813 yards, which is a pace that puts him at 1045. You're right on that.

Too bad we're talking about a guy who only played 14 games because he was benched for a month due to a lack of production. A guy who got 42% of his entire production in a span of 8 quarters of football.

Not worth 200k in any sense. Moore's 2013 season was far more impressive as far as the entire body of work goes.

Agreed. Jackson's price range will be more in line with what Carr got from Edmonton when he left here. He likely goes for 130-140k factoring in the rise in the SMS. If he were to hit FA, I could see the Bombers taking a run at him. Anytime you can supply your QB with someone he has established chemistry with it's worth looking at.

Stamps can still play. It's Derek McAdoo the OC who has effectively taken him out of the passing game for some strange reason. Stamps may only have a couple of years left but he would bring a ton of leadership to our receiving corps. Price brings a so so attitude, dropsies & fumbles especially when the weather gets cold. No leadership at all. 

I'm kind of torn on Stamps. He hasn't had the balls thrown his way like he usually does but he also looks like he lost a bit of a step. Could be that the injuries he's had need an offseason to heal....could also be that age has caught up with him. Not sure if I roll the dice on him for big money,

I believe that he can still be a thousand yard receiver if he;s thrown the ball. He can't catch it if he don't get it. 

Calvillo was done like dinner in 2007.  The masses felt he needed to retire.  In the following 5 seasons he threw for approx 25,000 yards, went to the cup 3 times, won the cup 2 times, won MOP 2 times, won divisional all-star all 5 times and CFL all-star 3 times.

Was 2014 the beginning of the end for Stamps?  Maybe.  But when a guy has 5 1000 yard seasons in a row prior to this most recent one, I'd be more than happy if the Bombers found a way to get him in uniform over here.  And it helps that Stamps has been nothing but a total class act during his CFL career.