bison game stream

Mark F

Highlights?  Anywhere?  Searched high and low and could not even find mention of the game on any sports media website.....discouraging. :(

This was posted on the UC Dino's YouTube channel:

Just remember the source... not many Bison offensive plays shown (except for Yantz being sacked) but they do show a number of the interceptions. 

Highlights?  Anywhere?  Searched high and low and could not even find mention of the game on any sports media website.....discouraging. :(

This is the best I can do:

The University of Manitoba Bisons took advantage of 10 turnovers and an impressive defensive performance to deny the University of Calgary Dinos a seventh consecutive Hardy Cup title Saturday, winning the Canada West championship 27-15 at McMahon Stadium…..

1st Quarter

CGY – Mercer Timmis 81-yard TD run (Johnny Mark convert), 0:35, 7-0 CGY

MAN – Jonathan Jones 22-yard interception return TD (Ryan Jones convert), 4:28, 7-7

CGY – Kienan LaFrance 40-yard TD run (Ryan Jones convert), 7:13, 14-7 MAN

2nd Quarter

CGY – Rashaun Simonise 42-yard TD pass from Andrew Buckley (Johnny Mark convert), 5:58, 14-14

MAN – Ryan Jones 17-yard FG, 9:22, 17-14 MAN

MAN – Zach Regert 7-yard TD pass from Jordan Yantz (Ryan Jones convert), 13:47, 24-14 MAN

3rd Quarter

CGY – Johnny Mark 78-yard kickoff single, 0:00, 24-15 MAN

MAN – Ryan Jones 30-yard FG, 4:08, 27-15 MAN

4th Quarter

No scoring.

…….The University of Manitoba Bisons took advantage of 10 turnovers and an impressive defensive performance to deny the University of Calgary Dinos a seventh consecutive Hardy Cup title Saturday, winning the Canada West championship 27-15 at McMahon Stadium.

Click on the original link provided and press play - you'll still get the entire game.  Most of the Bison scoring happens in the first half anyways, they put it in cruise control in the second half.

I was surprised by how sparse the crowd was. maybe a thousand people.

I was at the Bison game in 2007 that sent them thru to the Vanier Cup.  Vs McMaster?  Western?  Might have been 2,500/3000 people there, but if they televised it it would have looked totally empty as people were only allowed on the west side, same side the main camera shoots from.  Outside of Laval, the CIS doesn't really draw crowds.

Click on the original link provided and press play - you'll still get the entire game.  Most of the Bison scoring happens in the first half anyways, they put it in cruise control in the second half.

I was surprised by how sparse the crowd was. maybe a thousand people.

I was at the Bison game in 2007 that sent them thru to the Vanier Cup.  Vs McMaster?  Western?  Might have been 2,500/3000 people there, but if they televised it it would have looked totally empty as people were only allowed on the west side, same side the main camera shoots from.  Outside of Laval, the CIS doesn't really draw crowds.

It was Western froze my butt off in the stands.