Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AtlanticRiderFan

The Music Thread

9 minutes ago, JCon said:

Well, he's suing them, so maybe he can sue his way back in? I would go, if he's there. 

Regret big time not seeing them the last time they were here bout 5 years ago but he's had that medical incident couple months ago and they thought his throat is gravel now. Not sure of latest.

9 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Regret big time not seeing them the last time they were here bout 5 years ago but he's had that medical incident couple months ago and they thought his throat is gravel now. Not sure of latest.

I'm no huge FM fan by any means, but I was at that last tour when it hit Calgary, and it was definitely a solid show. So many hits between FM and Stevie's solo stuff...

15 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Yes, I missed the last one. My boss went and raved about it. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm no huge FM fan by any means, but I was at that last tour when it hit Calgary, and it was definitely a solid show. So many hits between FM and Stevie's solo stuff...

Lots and lots of stuff. Listening to the early, early, stuff recently, and FM really changed over time. 

probably for the  best, it sounded like a good idea then I remember reading about what went down at woodstock 99, people got angry because it was too damn hot and everything was too damn expensive, people these days would go crazy about not getting a wifi signal

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/29/woodstock-50-canceled-music-festival/

Edited by iHeart