Jon Cornish Not Travelling To Montreal

iso_55

well if you don't like it why not scurry back to riderfans and whine about the poor mean Bomber fans?

Not my style. Unfortunately that seems to be more the approach of some of posters around here who are intent on stalking me over there and quoting me completely out of context.
Your whining about that is insufferable
Maybe if some posters on this board were a bit more dignified in their methods I wouldn't be "whining". This is classic coming from a "well your province really sucks" kind of mature poster like yourself.

I don't quite think I said that. I took issue with the fact that someone said Winnipeg was just regina with more people shitting in potted plants. Which is entirely untrue.

Plus you shouldn't have put quotes around whining since that is eaxtly what you're doing.

You trashed Regina, the rest of Saskatchewan, and then you (or somebody similar) started taking pot shots at Brandon.

Anyway, you are the last person who should be talking to me about posting etiquette.  

Had someone pulled this crap on you, you would be equally as offended and you would have every right.

well if you don't like it why not scurry back to riderfans and whine about the poor mean Bomber fans?

Not my style. Unfortunately that seems to be more the approach of some of posters around here who are intent on stalking me over there and quoting me completely out of context.
Maybe if some posters on this board were a bit more dignified in their methods I wouldn't be "whining". This is classic coming from a "well your province really sucks" kind of mature poster like yourself.
I don't quite think I said that. I took issue with the fact that someone said Winnipeg was just regina with more people shitting in potted plants. Which is entirely untrue.

Plus you shouldn't have put quotes around whining since that is eaxtly what you're doing.

You trashed Regina, the rest of Saskatchewan, and then you (or somebody similar) started taking pot shots at Brandon.

Anyway, you are the last person who should be talking to me about posting etiquette.

Had someone pulled this crap on you, you would be equally as offended and you would have every right.

Quit whining. Was just educating you on how Winnipeg is nothing like Regina.

Quit whining. Was just educating you on how Winnipeg is nothing like Regina.

Frankly, if our posting styles or etiquette is bothering you... See ya later.. Your typing to blind eyes in trying to make some stand or point here.. Also, no offense, your not exactly the smoothest poster here... You are abraisive and then get upset when you rub some the wrong way... It is what it is..

What I'd like to know is if Cornish just decided that he didn't feel like playing this game when he could have? As in taking the weekend off. With some of his comments he made after he came off the injured list, Cornish said he enjoyed not playing & relaxing. The way the Stamps handled this & their cryptic last minute "maintenace issues" announcement, I get the impression that Cornish just said to Huff, "I'm not playing". They looked like they were caught flat footed & unprepared.

What I'd like to know is if Cornish just decided that he didn't feel like playing this game when he could have? The way the Stamps handled this & their cryptic last minute announcement I get the impression that Cornish just said to Huff, "I'm not playing". They were caught flat footed.

I suspect that it was a case of the guy is a big banged up (happens to RBs a lot) so maybe they felt that this game being against Montreal is as good a game as any to get the guy a break and have him healthier for the stretch drive when some key western opponents are on the schedule. 

How the hell did this get about the Riders again?

Trolls were fed.

Maybe we can give the Rider fan his own forum so he can post ad nauseam about the history of message boards, the politics of message boards and his own message board career in an echo chamber.  Seems to be what he/she wants.  Then the rest of us can talk football.

He's played four games. I almost find that hard to believe... Look at how crappy the Stamps are playing in Montreal. They're out of focus. I think they thought that this would be an easy game.

but he's ancient in running back terms... It's the most logical explanation. Take a break for a largely meaningless game and make sure you can ride him hard going into the playoffs. 

He's played four games. I almost find that hard to believe... Look at how crappy the Stamps are playing in Montreal. They're out of focus. I think they thought that this would be an easy game.

I sure hope the Bombers paid attention to the Calgary-Montreal game. Hamilton, Toronto and now even Montreal are playing much better.

Trolls were fed.

Maybe we can give the Rider fan his own forum so he can post ad nauseam about the history of message boards, the politics of message boards and his own message board career in an echo chamber.  Seems to be what he/she wants.  Then the rest of us can talk football.

You cry too much.

Pretty good bye week for the Bombers you should be in a better mood.

I sure hope the Bombers paid attention to the Calgary-Montreal game. Hamilton, Toronto and now even Montreal are playing much better.

CFL is getting very close.  East is looking much better at the right time.

Cancel moral panic over divisions and how bad East is.

I'll still be pi$$ed if the Riders miss the playoffs with a better record then the second place team in the east.

you have that little faith in your team? Even before they got the win against Ottawa they were still in a good playoff position. Was unlikely the Bombers would pass them based on the head to head. 

Trolls were fed.

Seriously, I come here for Bomber talk (good or bad) and all I get is crap comparing them to the Riders.  I live with a Rider fan, I get enough of that at home thanks! 

Guys.  I'll ask that discussion remain on point.  There's *ZERO* need to feed the bickering that's going on here.  If there is a poster or viewpoint you don't like - don't respond to it.  Better still, if you feel there is an individual who pushes your buttons .. put that person on your foe list .. you don't have to deal with it .. but I do ask that responses to one another are respectful and stay above board.

There is no need for petty responses, foul language or mindless bickering.