Anderson out for the year

sweep the leg

That's a huge loss, No to mainor and Griggs, they are defensive ends as is mcadoo isn't he? Enough Recycling guys really..

Gilmore might make some sense, Keron Williams too but.. i doubt those guys could step in immediately. Gotta go with what we have right now and during the bye week, perhaps talk to Hamilton about a trade.  They have lots and lots of DL. 

There is nothing Walters can really do right now though, we play saturday, our bye week isn't until next week. Can't bring a guy off the streets today and have him play 2 days from now. 

During the bye week, sure, exhaust all your options but reality is right now today thursday, we gotta go with what we got. 

The one thing i'll say, and it sucks to lose Zach but... BC's oline is awful, probably the worst in the league, it might not hurt us this week as much as it could have other weeks. 

There is nothing Walters can really do right now though, we play saturday, our bye week isn't until next week. Can't bring a guy off the streets today and have him play 2 days from now. 

During the bye week, sure, exhaust all your options but reality is right now today thursday, we gotta go with what we got. 

The one thing i'll say, and it sucks to lose Zach but... BC's oline is awful, probably the worst in the league, it might not hurt us this week as much as it could have other weeks. 

But it gives BC more of a chance than what I'm really comfortable with .. I think they are a team that could give us trouble .. we don't play BC well in BC .. and I thnk Glenn and his quick release might put us in a spot.

Maybe that's me tempering my expectations but I don't feel good about this week .. not with the state of our defence.

Well that sucks. Do we have any defensive tackles kicking around at all? This game in BC is pretty ******* important. Get a win here and you can stay ahead of them and win the season series and give yourself that much better chance of finishing ahead of them. Now we've got I guess just Turner and Thomas as defensive tackles? What happens if one of them gets hurt in the game?

Well that sucks. Do we have any defensive tackles kicking around at all? This game in BC is pretty ******* important. Get a win here and you can stay ahead of them and win the season series and give yourself that much better chance of finishing ahead of them. Now we've got I guess just Turner and Thomas as defensive tackles? What happens if one of them gets hurt in the game?

I guess Louie Richardson would have to step up.  Not sure the entire BC O-line can be classified as garbage, I believe their main problem has been finding someone competent at L-guard were they've gone through numerous prospects this year.

Losing Anderson hurts I'm a big of his, he'll most likely be out the first half or so of next season as well. Our ratio would be completely screwed if this happened to Jake Thomas. We need some depth, it's really a shame that we couldn't snag Mulumba or Bilukidi. 

Dan West & Don Unamba come out of the dog house, in you go Chad Anderson.

Losing Anderson hurts I'm a big of his, he'll most likely be out the first half or so of next season as well. Our ratio would be completely screwed if this happened to Jake Thomas. We need some depth, it's really a shame that we couldn't snag Mulumba or Bilukidi. 

Dan West & Don Unamba come out of the dog house, in you go Chad Anderson.

With the way ACL recoveries have been trending, I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson is ready for 2015 training camp.