Royal Blues

Floyd

I tried to chat for a minute with Miller at Wayne's world In Regina last weekend... I was dismissed, told my sign was too risqué for a picture with him too. I told him to change the jerseys back to royal blue and he ignored me.

Nice way for the team Prez to  treat a fan who made the trek out to Regina to cheer the Bombers on. If the sign is too risque so what? Put the sign down & take a picture, Wade. Treat your fans with respect. 

I9aQiCW.jpg

All joking aside I hope you don't take that sign out in public, some bad things could happen to you.

We took it into the game and even the Rider fans thought it was hilarious. We put it away as soon as a woman who brought her young son with her asked us to though.

I9aQiCW.jpg

All joking aside I hope you don't take that sign out in public, some bad things could happen to you.

We took it into the game and even the Rider fans thought it was hilarious. We put it away as soon as a woman who brought her young son with her asked us to though.

Great, keep it classy.  I'd suggest the same thing is going to happen at the Banjo Bowl but the lady might be a police officer or a burly father.  Surprised the moderators let this image stand when they react so vigilantly to offencive language or spelling errors.

I9aQiCW.jpg

Great, keep it classy.  I'd suggest the same thing is going to happen at the Banjo Bowl but the lady might be a police officer or a burly father.  Surprised the moderators let this image stand when they react so vigilantly to offencive language or spelling errors.

suck-it-up.jpg