Royal Blues

Floyd

I tried to chat for a minute with Miller at Wayne's world In Regina last weekend... I was dismissed, told my sign was too risqué for a picture with him too. I told him to change the jerseys back to royal blue and he ignored me.

Gainer sucking a ****?
That was my sign. Lol
Haha that was a good one.

This uniform business, given a modicum of initiative, and will...... is clearly solvable.....the reasons given for not being able to do it, are weak sauce........it is a complete joke... that fans cannot get something even in the ball park, on the preferred look for our team.   Major, major fail.....

This uniform business, given a modicum of initiative, and will...... is clearly solvable.....the reasons given for not being able to do it, are weak sauce........it is a complete joke... that fans cannot get something even in the ball park, on the preferred look for our team. Major, major fail.....

ESPECIALLY considering that we are a community owned team... shouldnt this one thing that we can actually have a say in, go in our favour?

CFL_WPG_Jersey_1980.png

Here ya go Bombers ... the one on the right will be our road uniform, hope that helps? It'll be a cheap transition too because you don't even have to change the helmet or pants, just the jersey. No charge BTW ... ;)

They don't want to go to whites, which is supposedly the problem.

The issue is sale of new jerseys and is an issue with modern day sports.

If for every $200 jersey the team made $100, then the team would have an extra $500,000 for every 5000 jerseys sold.  No new jerseys, no $500,000.  People will still wear their old jerseys if they always look the same.  

On the other hand ... tell me how many people have bought one of the brand new away jerseys. You NEVER see them in the stands, because nobody wants to be caught in a beige football uniform.

If they went back to the royal blue/white kits ... I'd probably be buying one of each the first day they came out. I know I'm only one guy but really - take a look around on Sunday. You can usually count on one hand how many of the gold jerseys you'll see over the span of a game.

I tried to chat for a minute with Miller at Wayne's world In Regina last weekend... I was dismissed, told my sign was too risqué for a picture with him too. I told him to change the jerseys back to royal blue and he ignored me.

Gainer sucking a ****?

Mine was

Sask girls beware: our Willy is on the rise

Is that dude grabbing some chicks hair?

The question you should be asking is, why is that dude holding another dude while holding that chicks hair.

I thought the person he was "carrying/humping" was a girl at fist and then realized it was another guy.  Are you sure that's not you holding that chicks hair with a guy dry humping the front of you Mike?