The Remaining Schedule: One Perspective

TrueBlue

0 - 2 for anyone keeping track, with Willy down 2 - 6 may not even be realistic anymore.

Ottawa and Hamilton are upcoming, so it's still possible.

Don't waste the typing effort bud, outside revels in the fact we are losing..

The only thing I hate worse than losing is doing nothing about it.

What do you suggest they do. It's easy to make a comment like that but there doesn't seem to be much substance in that comment. What do you suggest they do, I want names and i want who they replace on the roster. Name let's say 3 guys they should sign and who those 3 guys should replace, Keep in mind, those guys you want to be signed, they need to want to sign in the CFL.. so there goes Matthews, Thigpen and Alex Hall who is out for the season with a hand injury of some kind. 

0 - 2 for anyone keeping track, with Willy down 2 - 6 may not even be realistic anymore.

What do you suggest they do. It's easy to make a comment like that but there doesn't seem to be much substance in that comment. What do you suggest they do, I want names and i want who they replace on the roster. Name let's say 3 guys they should sign and who those 3 guys should replace, Keep in mind, those guys you want to be signed, they need to want to sign in the CFL.. so there goes Matthews, Thigpen and Alex Hall who is out for the season with a hand injury of some kind. 

Those guys you are looking for, should have been brought in to training camp and should be on the PR or waiting for a phone call.

Those guys you are looking for, should have been brought in to training camp and should be on the PR or waiting for a phone call.

Should have, for sure. Guess they haven't been doing anything at all.. Not a damn thing. FIRE THEM ALL. 

No one is talking about blowing it up and starting over again.  We are talking about adding a couple of new players to try and fix the losing streak.  Holy overreach pig and goalie.

The Lions looked anything but impressive and the Esks haven't been super dominant either.  The one team that the Bombers have games left with that could give them fits is Calgary.  However, the Stamps are getting banged up so the games may be coming as just the right time.

No one is talking about blowing it up and starting over again.  We are talking about adding a couple of new players to try and fix the losing streak.  Holy overreach pig and goalie.

You can't reason with some of the pom pom waivers on here though. Suggest any sort of change and you are a negatron troll, so might as well have some fun with it.

Well, I want a new RB who will finish the year, with all the carries, and with a 7.8 yd avg.

A new receiver, 6'6" and very quick - he doesn't have to be handsome.

One of them there Amer. RTackles that will blow away a Bassie or Marcus Howard and be a teamer.

A brand spanking new D-Lineman to come in and disrupt the entire league and force O-Lines to fear him and for Rod Black to coo him.

Linebackers (not Lionbackers) I want three, sort of a set, quick, agile, and mean, and I mean mean.

The displaced players will have to find room on STs or long-snapping, or in the secondary.

Oh, and if possible, within the week, cause, they're out there, waiting…I've been told so.

Well, I want a new RB who will finish the year, with all the carries, and with a 7.8 yd avg.

One of them there Amer. RTackles that will blow away a Bassie or Marcus Howard and be a teamer.

A brand spanking new D-Lineman to come in and disrupt the entire league and force O-Lines to fear him and for Rod Black to coo him.

Linebackers (not Lionbackers) I want three, sort of a set, quick, agile, and mean, and I mean mean.

The displaced players will have to find room on STs or long-snapping, or in the secondary.

Oh, and if possible, within the week, cause, they're out there, waiting…I've been told so.

I want a new running back that can pass catch and averages 8.5 yards a carry.

I want two new international receivers, one a clone of Jerry Rice and the other a clone of Randy Moss.

I want a new national tackle that is a clone of Walby.

I want a clone of Doug Brown for DT.

I want TSN to pull Rod Black from CFL telecasts.

I want a new running back that can pass catch and averages 8.5 yards a carry.

I want two new international receivers, one a clone of Jerry Rice and the other a clone of Randy Moss.

I want a new national tackle that is a clone of Walby.

I want a clone of Doug Brown for DT.

I want TSN to pull Rod Black from CFL telecasts.

This is a wish list I can get behind 100%.