Apologies

AtlanticRiderFan

So, the guy's a Rider fan. As long as Duressler is respectful & I think he has then what's the problem? I don't think there's anything wrong with fans from other teams joining here. Notice Migs never sets foot in here because he'd be eaten alive if he trolled. He knows about this place too.

It's not that he's a rider fan, it's that he's an annoying rider fan. there's a big difference. you come in here with that attitude that the rider fans are the best fans ever just because TSN said so it's not going to fly.
I never got that impression of Duressler... I can tell a condescending Rider troll. Migs. He always says **** then hides behind forum rules saying he did nothing wrong. He's a coward. And an @$$****  as well.

Haha, I wasn't around when MIGs was on his troll spree, but I hear he was a real bugger!

He still is. he only comes by when the Riders are winning. When they lose, he disappears. He'd get his ass kicked here.

So, the guy's a Rider fan. As long as Duressler is respectful & I think he has then what's the problem? I don't think there's anything wrong with fans from other teams joining here. Notice Migs never sets foot in here because he'd be eaten alive if he trolled. He knows about this place too.

It's not that he's a rider fan, it's that he's an annoying rider fan. there's a big difference. you come in here with that attitude that the rider fans are the best fans ever just because TSN said so it's not going to fly.
I never got that impression of Duressler... I can tell a condescending Rider troll. Migs. He always says **** then hides behind forum rules saying he did nothing wrong. He's a coward. And an @$$****  as well.

Haha, I wasn't around when MIGs was on his troll spree, but I hear he was a real bugger!

He still is. he only comes by when the Riders are winning. When they lose, he disappears. He'd get his ass kicked here.

Where all does he go nowadays?

Ok, now that I revealed my age, I just have a minor request.

I don't want to be treated any differently than I was before I told you my age. I would ignore the fact that I am 14 when replying.

I'm no different than the rest of you still.

I'm dyslexic. ;) You say you're 41??? Okay. When I was 14 I was already becoming a huge Bomber fan. Couldn't read up or find out enough about the beginning years of the team, the first GC in 1935, Fritz Hanson, Bob Fritz, Osborne Stadium, the Mud Bowl, Buddy Tinsley nearly drowning in a puddle during that game when knocked unconscious falling face first into a puddle, the 62 Fog Bowl, Grant, Ploen, Lewis, Pitts on to the Jonas Years in the early 70's, Dieter Brock, Jay Washington, the 2 GC's in the 80's, Cal Murphy, Tom Clements, Willard Reaves, James Murphy, Ty Jones, James West,  the last GC in 90, the early 2000's Khari Jones to today... All started when I was a teen your age. Good for you.

He has been posting at the official Bombers forum off and on. 

You think all Rider fans are annoying.

Spends his time doing drive bys at CFL Horsemen. 

You don't have to apologize for anything. Oh and btw being young doesn't make you any less of a fan. Who cares if your team has been successful over that period. Sounds like sour grapes on 17's part to me anyways.

if you guys want to welcome rider fans in you are welcome to. But here's the thing with new rider fans, it's not their age, it's that to them, a bad season is losing the west semi final. No humility because they have no concept of watching a crappy team, they're annoying as a result. 

You don't have to apologize for anything. Oh and btw being young doesn't make you any less of a fan. Who cares if your team has been successful over that period. Sounds like sour grapes on 17's part to me anyways.

if you guys want to welcome rider fans in you are welcome to. But here's the thing with new rider fans, it's not their age, it's that to them, a bad season is losing the west semi final. No humility because they have no concept of watching a crappy team, they're annoying as a result. 

You must have forgot about 2011 when we finished 5-13.

which is a one season missteap. The point still remains, new rider fans have no concept of hard times and as a result lack the humility of the ones who have been there a long time. They think Darian Durant and Weston Dressler are just the bees knees, don't have an appreciation for the great players in the league who came before. It's not your fault you're young, but that youth and inexperience means you don't know nearly enough to be taken seriously about much.