RedBlacks signature jersey unveiled

Jacquie

Well, it's not the worst that's for sure, i like the jersey. The helmet? not a huge fan of but... since the redblacks are "lumberjacks" of some kind, or based on lumberjacks, their mascot is one, the plaid actually makes sense.. Don't care for it but it's not the worst one. 

Our helmet? meh, it ain't so bad, it's not the worst one but really it doesnt make much sense IMO, are we the winnipeg argonauts? the light blue makes no sense, replace that with some gold and maybe they look more like the bombers than the argos or i guess bluegonauts. 

My biggest problem with our helmet in that pic is that there ISN'T any gold.

Like, I get the desire to be 'modern' and any other marketing terms the league wants to throw around to pretend this isn't about making more money, but how can you freaking ignore that the Bombers have TWO main colours?  Does anyone know anything about this league?  The Argos are double blue, the Bombers are blue and gold.  This shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.

My biggest problem with our helmet in that pic is that there ISN'T any gold.

Like, I get the desire to be 'modern' and any other marketing terms the league wants to throw around to pretend this isn't about making more money, but how can you freaking ignore that the Bombers have TWO main colours?  Does anyone know anything about this league?  The Argos are double blue, the Bombers are blue and gold.  This shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.

You'd think...