Predict: Final record

so far with the attitude our guys have. i'd say we'll do what we need to do, and get better and better, as our competition gets better and better. the schedual gets real now. we have a ways to go, but we can look forward to pulling out most of the close ones it would appear. we'll need too.

I think we'll be a much better football team by the time we play calgary, and the winner of those two late games certainly could decide first. we'll squeak another couple wins out that should have been loses before then, and then start humming towards the playoffs. we'll need to go at least 7-1 against the east to pull it off. 

13-5 and first place due too 2 wins over the stamps, 12-6. and edm 12-6. ssk and bc fight for the cross over. 

A win this week will go a long way toward a play off spot. Not too sure I agree with some Rider fans who profess the misguided assumption that wins down the home stretch are so much better.6-1 with 11 games left sounds pretty good to me.

I guess the injury reports should come out tomorrow.

A win this week will go a long way toward a play off spot. Not too sure I agree with some Rider fans who profess the misguided assumption that wins down the home stretch are so much better.6-1 with 11 games left sounds pretty good to me.

I guess the injury reports should come out tomorrow.

The only wins that count more are the ones that happen in the playoffs, otherwise I don't really care when you win, just win enough to get into the playoffs. 

I sort of want to wait until after tomorrow's game to see how they stack up before making this call.

I think they can split with BC, win two of the five vs Sask and Cal and win three of four against the East.

So 11-7. Lots of variables that could change that though, obviously