Early Top 10 Ranking for 2015 Draft

Jpan85

I want the Bombers to draft Demski somehow, a slotback should be a need with Watson's part time play because of injuries.

Demski could be one of the best receivers available in the 2015 draft.

I think Canadian OL depth is more of a priority, at least in the first round.  

I want the Bombers to draft Demski somehow, a slotback should be a need with Watson's part time play because of injuries.

I agree with that. That's why I said somehow. Although look at what is Coombs doing right now. Given a little more time, he can be elite like Cornish and Harris.

I'm not sure if Demski could on the first round though, once all the prospects names are in including the NCAA's there a guys that could go ahead of him on the rankings. Of course, there are guys that could garner NFL interests though.

It's too early though since everything will change as the season goes on.

I agree with that. That's why I said somehow. Although look at what is Coombs doing right now. Given a little more time, he can be elite like Cornish and Harris.

I'm not sure if Demski could on the first round though, once all the prospects names are in including the NCAA's there a guys that could go ahead of him on the rankings. Of course, there are guys that could garner NFL interests though.

It's too early though since everything will change as the season goes on.

What exactly has Coombs done so far?  Had a couple good plays?  Way to early to say he's 'arrived' or is a stud.

I'd always always take the best available OL in the first round. I don't get it really with some, OL is our biggest issue by far, You keep taking those guys until the OL is no longer an issue. 

Christ our OL is such an issue still, looks like we will be starting 3 Imports this week and maybe next week, that's a problem.. Take the best OL available in the first round. 

Goalie with the OL, depends on where we pick and who is there. Pressumably we have Gossen/Greaves/Neufeld starting next year with possibly Morley starting or as the 6th OL. We still need more but if its an OL or say a DL, perhaps we take the DL if the grading is similar due to needing help there too.

Woohoo, it's time to have really strong opinions on players I know nothing about!

Except Demski, I've heard of him, and name recognition is worth 200 hundred points and automatic entry into the bonus round.

Okay, read the blurbs.  That's all I need.  The Bombers need to draft Danny Groulx.  Anything less is a total failure.  My heels are dug in on this position.  It will not change.

Seems like any lineman out of Calgary or Laval recently have become good CFL players.... interesting list to follow... we'll see who shakes out as a legit NFL prospect and who is left for the CFL after this year...

Have they?  They are making it to the CFL, but are they becoming starters?  I think of Swiston, Krausnick, and Rockhill out of Calgary recently, and none are starting now.  I'm sure I am missing some names though.

I don't know, TBH, I'm secretly hoping for Demski next year... I love the hometown effect... and I really think Goosen is going to be a gem of a pick, and with the rise of Neufeld, we don't really need to have tunnel vision on an OL first round. 

If we ever plan on starting 4 Canadians on the OL, we need to keep drafting them.

Draft the best football players (obviously need to put some thought into whether their NFL chances) and sort it out.

Don't mind stocking up on traditional NI positions (OL, receiver, DL) after the third round, but you're handicapping your team if you draft for position earlier.

If we ever plan on starting 4 Canadians on the OL, we need to keep drafting them.

Draft the best football players (obviously need to put some thought into whether their NFL chances) and sort it out.

Don't mind stocking up on traditional NI positions (OL, receiver, DL) after the third round, but you're handicapping your team if you draft for position earlier.

So you think Walters handicapped the Bombers by drafting Goossen this year?