Drew Willy trending downward?

Mike

I'm kind of disappointed. He threw for 308 yards in week 1 and only threw for 307 last night.

If he throws for 306 next week, I think we should hand the ball to Brohm and see what he can do.

Just kidding. The last we had a quarterback throw for 300 yards in back to back games was September 12+19, 2009 with Kevin Glenn.

Wow.

I'm kind of disappointed. He threw for 308 yards in week 1 and only threw for 307 last night.

If he throws for 306 next week, I think we should hand the ball to Brohm and see what he can do.

Just kidding. The last we had a quarterback throw for 300 yards in back to back games was September 12+19, 2009 with Kevin Glenn.

Wow.

Not only that, I think Walters and O'Shea have to go. That performance last night shows that Walters just can't find talent and O'Shea is clueless as a HC.

We need to trade Willy while he still has value. How about:

To MTL:

Drew Willy

Paul Swiston

4th round pick

To WPG

Troy Smith

S.J. Green

6th round pick in 2015

WHAT!??!?! No way it's the Bombers adding in a higher pick, if anything the Als need to add a first round pick to even it out maybe a 2nd if they hold firm. 

To MTL:

Drew Willy

Paul Swiston

4th round pick

To WPG

Troy Smith

S.J. Green

6th round pick in 2015

Throw Aaron Kelly in there as well just for spare parts since we could do so much better than him and doesn't really fit into this offence.

To MTL:

Drew Willy

Paul Swiston

4th round pick

To WPG

Troy Smith

S.J. Green

6th round pick in 2015

Throw Aaron Kelly in there as well just for spare parts since we could do so much better than him and doesn't really fit into this offence.

Yeah, I don't know about that, I mean who else gets a Double A rating at the start of his or her name?