Hamilton @ Corner Gas

Zontar

That guy, I forget his name, that said back in the offseason that Collaros would struggle in Hamilton because of how he plays against the blitz and the quality of their offensive line, and that Willy would be the the QB to get in the offseason really knew what he was talking about. If only I could recall who that was....

You never miss a chance to pat yourself on the back, eh!  ^_^

We did not get the same weather as Regina. We had it very very easy compared to those out west. 20,000 fans braving that weather is commendable. If we had the same weather for our game there would be less than 20,000 there I promise you that.

Anywhere would have under 20K with this kind of weather.

But Saskatchewan isn't just anywhere...it's the home of the self proclaimed best fans in the league. You gotta back up that kinda claim with more than a watermelon on your head.

A lot of their season ticket base and fans draw from out of town. When highways are shutdown, I will give them a pass from having to swim to the game.

Will give them a pass on the 19,000 thing if they promise to go a whole month without their standard chest-thumping and blind homerism.

Stuffing the ballot box on TSN's game of the week is not a good start.  Not a good start at all.

That guy, I forget his name, that said back in the offseason that Collaros would struggle in Hamilton because of how he plays against the blitz and the quality of their offensive line, and that Willy would be the the QB to get in the offseason really knew what he was talking about. If only I could recall who that was....

After one game, the reminder already comes? I'll give you this if it's the same mid-season.

After one game, the reminder already comes? I'll give you this if it's the same mid-season.

I dunno man, that hamilton oline looked pretty awful and sask was only send 4 guys if that most times. Collaros didn't look good. I think its likely he does struggle this season. Hamiltons Oline will be their downfall. They just lost one of the guys to injury too. 

I dunno man, that hamilton oline looked pretty awful and sask was only send 4 guys if that most times. Collaros didn't look good. I think its likely he does struggle this season. Hamiltons Oline will be their downfall. They just lost one of the guys to injury too. 

I have no vested interest in Collaros, I hope we pummel Hamilton when we play them, but it's only one game. He's probably allowed at least one mulligan. Not to mention the fact his supporting cast didn't do much supporting.    

People in Saskatchewan & Manitoba are hurting badly with flooding. Let's try a little compassion & understanding for the people affected by the high water in both provinces. My cousin's farm in the Interlake was flooded & they're dealing with it. God knows, we went thru it here in Calgary & Southern AB last June & 5 people died & hundreds of lives were destroyed.

I actually wanted to watch this game since I missed it.... I went to watch when they were replaying it last night and I only lasted about 5 minutes cuz I couldn't handle Rod Black.... I really wish they had made Rod Black the panel host and given the real talented Rod (Smith) his pbp position... or just get rid of Rod Black all together...

I actually wanted to watch this game since I missed it.... I went to watch when they were replaying it last night and I only lasted about 5 minutes cuz I couldn't handle Rod Black.... I really wish they had made Rod Black the panel host and given the real talented Rod (Smith) his pbp position... or just get rid of Rod Black all together...

Speaking of replaying it - who the hell decided that the game of the week to replay should be that crap-fest Rider game? What a joke!

Speaking of replaying it - who the hell decided that the game of the week to replay should be that crap-fest Rider game? What a joke!

I know you know the answer to that, but every ******* week the Rider game has to be replayed???? TSN needs to grow some balls and realize that votes don't turn into eyeballs and have the panel pick the replay game. Honestly, the BC EDM game would have been a better choice. At least it wasn't a blowout.