Hamilton @ Corner Gas

Zontar

Saskatchewan is getting sacks rushing just four guys.  Astonishing how bad the Hamilton OL is.

This is reminding me of that game we played against Hamilton in 2010, when Simeon Rottier was at tackle and Hunt just ate him alive.

And the import O-linemen are getting beaten as regularly as the NI ones. Sad.

Giguere has caught what- two passes today. That ought to equal his production for all of last season. How the heck did he ever draw the attention of the NFL?

Speed.

If all the NFL scouts were on it, that would explain a lot.

Giguere has caught what- two passes today. That ought to equal his production for all of last season. How the heck did he ever draw the attention of the NFL?

Giguere is the fourth or fifth option, his stats reflect that. Four catches today though.

I'd deflect that question to Jordan Sisco. Same organization gave that look.

Saskatchewan is getting sacks rushing just four guys.  Astonishing how bad the Hamilton OL is.

This is reminding me of that game we played against Hamilton in 2010, when Simeon Rottier was at tackle and Hunt just ate him alive.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I really hope for Hamilton's sake these guys have the wrong footware or something because if they don't Austin better start airlifting in every available olineman he can find

Giguere is the fourth or fifth option, his stats reflect that. Four catches today though.

I'd deflect that question to Jordan Sisco. Same organization gave that look.

Yes, but Sisco has been sidelined a lot with paper cuts and diaper rash, so he might have an excuse.

I wish that we'd had better games to showcase the league to the MMQB writers.

It's kind of good though too for them to see a Heisman Trophy winner and Ochocinco rendered completely useless.

Maybe that stops the "why doesn't Tim Tebow go to the CFL, he'll throw for 10,000 yards a season there" kind of crap and gives the league some respect.

I wish that we'd had better games to showcase the league to the MMQB writers.

It's kind of good though too for them to see a Heisman Trophy winner and Ochocinco rendered completely useless.

Maybe that stops the "why doesn't Tim Tebow go to the CFL, he'll throw for 10,000 yards a season there" kind of crap and gives the league some respect.

Johnson was rendered useless because he has a useless qb throwing the football. 

These writers aren't going to show the CFL any respect after witnessing this and the CGY/MTL. game.  This level of incompetence makes the league look like a joke.

guess you haven't read the article they did on the bombers then cuz they praised it pretty much. 

Sask is playing good, calgary played good, not their fault hamilton and montreal didn't show up.