Congratulations

Mike

Just wanted to make note of the fact that we passed 10000 posts earlier this morning as a community.

Good job guys, we've slowly built ourselves a pretty awesome little place to talk Bombers in a really short period of time.

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone for making the moderator position here a really easy one. It's been great so far.

Mike, this is a great place. The site is growing & doing well. We certainly have a ton of discussion for a site with almost 200 members. Great job to everyone! I  believe that Bluto deserves also credit for the success here as well. He's an Argo fan but he really shouted out on facebook about getting people to join. That's how I found out about Morning Big Blue. Thanks Bluto!

Good to see! This is the only place I discuss the Bombers now, and while there isn't the frequency of posts I (and we) used to sometimes encounter in other places, they're always quality and so I don't ever feel like I'm wasting my time.

Now if only the team could be at the same quality as this forum...

Well I for one am glad I found this place. OB was, heavy emphasis on was, great for a couple years when I first found it, but it quickly degenerated and all the quality posters left and moved here. Go on yah everyone for creating a great site and community of like minded Bomber fans. Those that stick with the team through thick and thin and it's been pretty thin of late.

you're welcome

but truth be told, this really is a great site, IMO thee best cfl/team forum out there right now. The look and feel of it, the self moderation which am actually a little shocked about. the fact that the admins and mods reply quickly to any concerns and suggestions we have etc. The posters themselves, the focus is on football here, which as a fan I personally couldn't ask for more.................... except for maybe a khalessi background lol.

you're welcome

but truth be told, this really is a great site, IMO thee best cfl/team forum out there right now. The look and feel of it, the self moderation which am actually a little shocked about. the fact that the admins and mods reply quickly to any concerns and suggestions we have etc. The posters themselves, the focus is on football here, which as a fan I personally couldn't ask for more.................... except for maybe a khalessi background lol.

don't get KBF started...

The thing I really love about this forum is the relatively small number of topics active at any one time.  Back on the other site,  every harebrained article from Lawless or Friesen would spawn a corresponding useless rage topic.  Certain posters would start a new topic every day and three or four after a loss, and they wouldn't be substantial, they'd just be spleen venting.

It's so much better here.  I don't know if the mods have run off the irritating posters or if they just haven't showed up, but whatever they're doing, I want them to keep it up.