RB Davin Meggett

Atomic

so who do the Blue have waiting in the wings on the PR?

a lot of rumoured signings but I don't know what actually got done ... where are we exactly?

The Bombers PR is on their website. Easy to find.

of course they are I just don't know what those names mean:

# Name Pos I/N HT WT Born College 10 Mills, Mason QB International 6.00 195 1990-11-15 San Diego 18 Bolton, Kyle RB International 5.10 195 1990-06-05 Baker 22 Dumas, Daivon DB International 6.01 178 1989-08-13 Northern Arizona 24 McGuffie, Sam WR International 5.10 200 1989-10-16 Rice 57 Everett, Quinn OL National 6.03 292 1992-12-11 Mount Allison 65 Jones, Jarvis OL International 6.07 302 1988-02-28 Oklahoma 86 Kemp, Donavon WR International 6.01 200 1988-12-29 UTEP 88 Renaud, Taylor SB National 6.02 200 1987-12-22 Acadia

Who do we have great hope for?

so who do the Blue have waiting in the wings on the PR?

a lot of rumoured signings but I don't know what actually got done ... where are we exactly?

The Bombers PR is on their website. Easy to find.

of course they are I just don't know what those names mean:

# Name Pos I/N HT WT Born College 10 Mills, Mason QB International 6.00 195 1990-11-15 San Diego 18 Bolton, Kyle RB International 5.10 195 1990-06-05 Baker 22 Dumas, Daivon DB International 6.01 178 1989-08-13 Northern Arizona 24 McGuffie, Sam WR International 5.10 200 1989-10-16 Rice 57 Everett, Quinn OL National 6.03 292 1992-12-11 Mount Allison 65 Jones, Jarvis OL International 6.07 302 1988-02-28 Oklahoma 86 Kemp, Donavon WR International 6.01 200 1988-12-29 UTEP 88 Renaud, Taylor SB National 6.02 200 1987-12-22 Acadia

Who do we have great hope for?

All of them!

Is he related to he rapist running back who used to play for the Giants?

Yes, that's his father

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/texans/story/2012-04-28/Meggett-follows-NFL-path-of-imprisoned-father/54611792/1

You mean, the player who played for the New York Football Club that has blue helmets, isn't green & white & has an African American as their starting qb? 

Is he related to he rapist running back who used to play for the Giants?

Yes, that's his father

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/texans/story/2012-04-28/Meggett-follows-NFL-path-of-imprisoned-father/54611792/1

You mean, the player who played for the New York Football Club that has blue helmets, isn't green & white & has an African American as their starting qb?

They cut Josh Freeman.

Talking Gino Smith of the other New York football club.

Geno Smith plays for the Jets.

That's what I said... LOL! Dave Meggett played for the New York football club with blue helmets.

I got confused by the part where you said they had a black QB.

Talking Gino Smith of the other New York football club.

Geno Smith plays for the Jets.

That's what I said... LOL! Dave Meggett played for the New York football club with blue helmets.

I got confused by the part where you said they had a black QB.

More along the way the Redskins were described as the "Washington football team".... instead of using their name. Trying to be witty. Guess it didn't work, eh? ;)

after watching Romby dog it all night in the BC game I'd take a fence post over him right now. Mcguffie couldn't be any worse any way. He's been in camp now three weeks? He should be almost up to speed by now on the offense, time to give him a try, or even better, Donavon Kemp. Romby should be given a road map and an apple, and Grigsby should be sitting on the P/R.

Romby could have had 2 touchdowns against BC with better throws from Willy

????

Romby just wasn't getting open at all. It was painful.

No he was open on a couple, just that the timing was way off and when it wasn't a perfect throw he didn't do anything to try and fight back to the ball. The endzone toss if Willy threw it deeper Romby was open, instead Willy lobbed the ball up as if it were going to be a jump ball but there was no interest in that on the receivers part. There was another deep toss to him that was simply under thrown. Willy had more trouble with the deep balls this past game than he usually does. Had the one he tried to Denmark earlier where if he'd thrown it deeper was a big play but Denmark had to wait for the pass and that let the dbs get into the play. 

????

No, clearly on the play in the end zone, if Willy had placed the ball just 5 yards further, it would have been a picture perfect TD.

Romby had his man beat, but Willy under threw him.

No he was open on a couple, just that the timing was way off and when it wasn't a perfect throw he didn't do anything to try and fight back to the ball. The endzone toss if Willy threw it deeper Romby was open, instead Willy lobbed the ball up as if it were going to be a jump ball but there was no interest in that on the receivers part. There was another deep toss to him that was simply under thrown. Willy had more trouble with the deep balls this past game than he usually does. Had the one he tried to Denmark earlier where if he'd thrown it deeper was a big play but Denmark had to wait for the pass and that let the dbs get into the play.

That throw to Denmark would have been great but Willy was a second or two too late on it. Denmark was wide open but by the time Willy made the read and stepped up for the throw the BC DB's had keyed in and broke it up. I watched the whole play develop as it was right in front of me.

????

No, clearly on the play in the end zone, if Willy had placed the ball just 5 yards further, it would have been a picture perfect TD.

Romby had his man beat, but Willy under threw him.

We don't know what the play call was. Romby seemed to be the only receiver who was having issues with Willy. Perhaps they need to work on chemistry, or perhaps Romby isn't running the routes he is supposed to be running. At any rate, I'd like to see someone else in there given a chance, like Kemp.

????

Nah you're way off.  Romby was wide open on two plays that would have been TDs if not for obvious underthrows by Willy.  No need to know the play call.

????

Nah you're way off.  Romby was wide open on two plays that would have been TDs if not for obvious underthrows by Willy.  No need to know the play call.

I'd call it wide open (like really painfully wide open) on one play (the one in the endzone) and basically open on the second play (he had basically a full body on his cover)

The endzone play Romby didn't have much of a chance because the underthrow left him out of position and standing still on the jump ball (whereas his defender was jumping from a running start and in the better position) - throwing 5-15 yards further would have been a td - it was a big window where the only bad option was the underthrow.

The second play was a much tighter window - basically Willy needed to hit a 3-5 yard window on a receiver in stride - but Romby was definitely open for an easy TD on an accurately thrown ball.