Maher in Ottawa

Harbaugh

If he catches on in Ottawa & scores 130 points & our placekicking isn't as good then it was a huge mistake. 

So if a guy we cut goes elsewhere, & plays much better than the guy we kept instead, it should be considered a bad thing for us? Thanks for clearing that up.

How can it not be? Especially if the guy we keep isn't as good. You're welcome. Anytime. 

If he catches on in Ottawa & scores 130 points & our placekicking isn't as good then it was a huge mistake.

So if a guy we cut goes elsewhere, & plays much better than the guy we kept instead, it should be considered a bad thing for us? Thanks for clearing that up.

How can it not be? Especially if the guy we keep isn't as good. You're welcome. Anytime.
Yes he was being sarcastic, because your comment basically adds up to:

"If the guy we cut ends up better than the guy we kept, then it was a mistake."

Well no ****. That's how cuts work.

Not a mind reader. LOL!

WTF.. Maher released? Ottawas kicker is the creepy lumberjack i guess? 

They have a bye Week 1 so they must have a line on some kickers to bring in & evaluate before then. I wonder if they'll pick up Stamps Tyler Crapigna who was released & sent back to CIS this season? He was never going to beat out Rob Maver & Rene Paredes.

Well actually... in this particular case if Maher plays better than Lirim it doesn't necessarily mean we made a mistake because of the ratio.

Basically because we are playing NAT at kicker we don't need to play a NAT somewhere else.  So we'd have to look at how much Maher plays better at the kicking position vs. how much of a dropoff we'd have at whatever position we would have to go NAT at if we kept Maher.

WTF.. Maher released? Ottawas kicker is the creepy lumberjack i guess? 

They have a bye Week 1 so they must have a line on some kickers to bring in & evaluate before then. I wonder if they'll pick up Stamps Tyler Crapigna who was released & sent back to CIS this season? He was never going to beat out Rob Maver & Rene Paredes.

The Stamps put Crapigna on their suspended list. That would protect him from being snagged by another team, wouldn't it.

With the new CBA I have no clue. I think a suspended list is a bad thing as Crapinga was cut. I don't like the idea of a team owning a players rights after they were cut.

Crapigna is not listed in the Stamps' list of players who were released.

HaHA... Ottawa re-signed Maher... 

Classic Desjardins

They did? Wow so Congi didn't work out very well. But you watch, Maher will have a monster game against us..... though if we play like we did against the Argos, that monster game will mostly be punts