Maher in Ottawa

Harbaugh

With the new CBA I have no clue. I think a suspended list is a bad thing as Crapinga was cut. I don't like the idea of a team owning a players rights after they were cut.

Crapigna is not listed in the Stamps' list of players who were released.

With the new CBA I have no clue. I think a suspended list is a bad thing as Crapinga was cut. I don't like the idea of a team owning a players rights after they were cut.

He is on their suspended list . Check again.

I know he's on the suspended list. You're the one who said he was cut. Players who are cut don't go on the suspended list.

Maybe they will talk to Westwood?

Pretty sure Westwood is still calling all 9 teams for work on a weekly basis - part of his Monday morning routine.  If Ottawa is smart they will have blocked his number by now.

HaHA... Ottawa re-signed Maher... 

Classic Desjardins

I so badly want to pile on here, but they still haven't played a game yet to prove how awful they are.  18-0 is still in reach for them.

I know he's on the suspended list. You're the one who said he was cut. Players who are cut don't go on the suspended list.

Wow, he WAS cut & then placed on the suspended list. Go get a life. Quit acting like a know it all grade one school teacher who nitpicks everything. 

Maybe they will talk to Westwood?

Pretty sure Westwood is still calling all 9 teams for work on a weekly basis - part of his Monday morning routine.  If Ottawa is smart they will have blocked his number by now.

HaHA... Ottawa re-signed Maher... 

Classic Desjardins

I so badly want to pile on here, but they still haven't played a game yet to prove how awful they are.  18-0 is still in reach for them.

First place in the East. Could stay there with the steaming pile of teams in the East. One day Westwood will be brought back, he just needs to keep trying. Just how he kept trying to put the ball between the uprights.

No kidding, talk about bitching about nothing.

I was just surprised either of you gave a crap.

This may take a while...

I don't care as I never raised the issue first as to where Crapigna is. All I know he's on the Stamps suspended list but going back to play another year of CIS as a kicker. Looks like the suspended list can be used to develop, hide or protect all kinds of players in different situations & circumstances which I don't think is right. If a guy can't make a team then he should be released outright. Are the Stamps paying him to play university football?