Esks And Als

17to85

Esks didn't waste time, they were expecting a review from the command centre, which they shoudl of been fully entitled to automatically. Damn shame the meat heads in TO screwed another game up.

Teams are not automatically entitled to a review of a play like that because the ruling on the field was he was stopped before the goal line. And you are assuming the command centre didn't review it. The replay was pretty clear so they could have checked it and decided they didn't need to stop the game to do a longer review.

The problem with a coach like Kavis "There Has To Be Consequences" Reed is that when HE SCREWS UP all eyes are on him with little or no sympathy. He's the HC, his OC messed up on that last play with the most ridiculous play he could have called. If there are consequences for players messing up, then there should be consequences when Reed & his staff mess up. What a performance from a guy who knows everyone is watching him on TSN. The pathos & the agony. He's never happy, always pissed off, yelling, screaming, pointing fingers & after all that... Reed gets a new contract from his GM buddy Ed. Nice job, Edmonton.

In the late stages of a close game, your coaching staff has to have some attention to detail......

Wanted to concede safety, but didn't get the call out to the field

Burned 2nd timeout, on something that wasn't going to be overturned

Poor time management on last series, lost probably two plays

Didn't have the short yardage team (Joseph) ready

End up with horrible deep handoff from shotgun

Fail.

If you know anything about football (which I believe you do). You'll know that he has all the tools, he just needs time and coaching. So no I'm not basing it on tonight's game. I've seen something in him that makes me believe he'll be a good one someday.

Things that can be said of basically every backup qbs to come through the CFL ever. Doesn't mean guys always live up to that potential, especially when they're saddled with bad teams. There aren't a hell of a lot of 2nd chances given to qbs in the situation Reilly is in. 

Reilly had a nice drive to end that game that Reed completely screwed up...  I just want to see Goltz rack up yardage like that when the game is on the line... not when opposing defence has not dropped into prevent because they are so far ahead... 

Hopefully, we can stay competitive tonight.