The TV Thread

On 2022-03-28 at 9:56 AM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Back to Smith. I just can't figure out how you don't kick him off the show immediately. You have a guest at your party slap another guest then to swear in front of the kids(okay there were like 2 i think in the immediate area) which led to the bleeping as well as a 180 turn in the "feel" for the night.

Ironically, at least to me, comedy may be helping Will Smith face less consequences of his behaviour by scores of different types of people with influence using meme’s and other mechanisms to make light of a serious situation.

Comedians shouldn't apologize for harmless jokes. Only ppl offended by what Rock said, they have no sense of humor. 

FFS blonde jokes are ok, jew jokes are popular,  black jokes are a thing, even religion sports animals and frigging Jesus Christ 

Ppl openly plowing your wife is ok but a frigging joke about a movie really. I mean FFS Will fn lol'd. 

Hope will gets the mental and emotional help he needs, Jada is toxic really. 

I enjoyed Will... 

***** slapping tho.. Its assault I suppose in this world now but really its just a ***** slap. He challenged rock to a duel  

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Ironically, at least to me, comedy may be helping Will Smith face less consequences of his behaviour by scores of different types of people with influence using meme’s and other mechanisms to make light of a serious situation.

Will Smith has little right to be angry at anyone who mocks his "wife" Jada. On a nationally televised TV talk show, she blurted out that she was sleeping around as part of her "healing" but Will did not outwardly react and continued to (apparently) share a life with her. If he wasn't angry and humiliated at her then, why bother to be angry at Hart over what is common knowledge? 

On 2022-03-29 at 4:46 PM, Goalie said:

Comedians shouldn't apologize for harmless jokes. Only ppl offended by what Rock said, they have no sense of humor. 

FFS blonde jokes are ok, jew jokes are popular,  black jokes are a thing, even religion sports animals and frigging Jesus Christ 

Ppl openly plowing your wife is ok but a frigging joke about a movie really. I mean FFS Will fn lol'd. 

Hope will gets the mental and emotional help he needs, Jada is toxic really. 

I enjoyed Will... 

***** slapping tho.. Its assault I suppose in this world now but really its just a ***** slap. He challenged rock to a duel  

Will just looked like a weak little boy there. Regardless of why he did it. He tried looking like a badass but ended up just looking like an ass. That's not something a "man" would do. That's something a little boy does.

And I agree, there seems to be something more to Jada.