The TV Thread

this is the second time this month I've heard of a show that aired on Teletoon getting a revival (though granted this would be the shows second revival) why don't they revival Ned's Newt while they're at it (on second thought, don't for the love of god leave that one alone)

https://www.animationmagazine.net/tv/totally-spies-are-on-a-season-7-mission-for-2023/?fbclid=IwAR3DU32iWEXw3T4j8tugy51axWHNaaQiscnqYeJ-sJcVGeeft5saOIph-ds

or flying rhino junior high even, I wouldn't mind that coming back from the dead, even if it means recasting Principal Mulligan (Len Carlson passed in 2006) and just to really make things interesting, let's get a new school phantom in we'll just say that Earl finally realized he can't take revenge on his old school and resurfaces as a tech billionaire and one of the kids from the old series could be the new phantom, (but making the new phantom one of the core four kids would be too obvious)

I'm not sure an atomic betty revival would work considering a majority of the final season took place on earth, plus I think the space fighting would skip a generation (considering her grandmother was a galactic guardian but her mother wasn't) plus I thought it got a satisfying series finale which is why I don't think it should be touched (but then again TS's original series finale was well done which was why I was kind of disappointed that they revived it...also the movie kind of sucked it's like it completely retconned a time when smart phones didn't exist)

Edited by iHeart