Burke Comments

Give me a break, he did enough to at least get some credit for that win.  

I dunno, he had a chance to put together any sort of drive at the end and completely failed to do so. The defense forced a turnover, that won the game. 19 points is not going to win you any games in the CFL unless you defense is playing lights out, especially when the offense turned the ball over that many times. 

well no in fact, that is quite incorrect. If you want to use just one game as the comparison then We got some very high points. 250 yards is not a good game by a qb by any stretch, it's adequate only if your runningback has picked up tons of yards or your defense is insanely good. 

The best single games by a bomber qb in the last few years came from Elliott, on average he was better than PIerce last season as well. 

Elliott sucked

well no in fact, that is quite incorrect. If you want to use just one game as the comparison then We got some very high points. 250 yards is not a good game by a qb by any stretch, it's adequate only if your runningback has picked up tons of yards or your defense is insanely good. 

The best single games by a bomber qb in the last few years came from Elliott, on average he was better than PIerce last season as well. 

Not defending Buck (because that's a waste of time) but I would have liked to have seen how he would have done in that Hamilton game where Elliott lit it up.  There was virtually no defence on the field that night, it was like playing the second team D in practice.  Actually I would have liked to have seen what TJ Rubley or Brad Banks would have done too. 

Not defending Buck (because that's a waste of time) but I would have liked to have seen how he would have done in that Hamilton game where Elliott lit it up.  There was virtually no defence on the field that night, it was like playing the second team D in practice.  Actually I would have liked to have seen what TJ Rubley or Brad Banks would have done too. 

and the hamilton D has been good this season? That's the most damning thing about PIerce. He made the leagues joke of a defense look dominant last weekend. Just unforgivable. 

and the hamilton D has been good this season? That's the most damning thing about PIerce. He made the leagues joke of a defense look dominant last weekend. Just unforgivable. 

yeah and Elliott looked like garbage in that second last game of the year last year in Hamilton too.  We can do this all day.  You're not going to win, because in the end, Buck and Elliott are both no good.

yeah and Elliott looked like garbage in that second last game of the year last year in Hamilton too.  We can do this all day.  You're not going to win, because in the end, Buck and Elliott are both no good.

but one of them was more no good than the other.

He has already won, whether or not you realize it is irrelevant.

I dunno, he had a chance to put together any sort of drive at the end and completely failed to do so. The defense forced a turnover, that won the game. 19 points is not going to win you any games in the CFL unless you defense is playing lights out, especially when the offense turned the ball over that many times.

Yes the D played there balls off and dominated in every way but at the end of the day Pierce still did what was necessary to win, even if it was only 19 points. My point was a little credit or a lot, Pierce deserves some just like every other guy on that field that night.

So is everyone critizing Pierce because they continue to play him? Gee maybe he should say let the other guy play? How about we start pointing the fingers at those who made and make those decisions. Mack and the rest of the circus clowns

well, how about we give them one more shot tonight.  Clearly "pocket Buck" wasn't working.  So let's let old Buck scramble like he always did, get hurt like he always does, and let nature take its course.

So is everyone critizing Pierce because they continue to play him? Gee maybe he should say let the other guy play? How about we start pointing the fingers at those who made and make those decisions. Mack and the rest of the circus clowns

oh you missed all the many many many posts that have done just that?