Gdt: Calgary Stampeders @ Montreal Alouettes 12/07

btn-mini-cgy.png @  btn-mini-mtl.png

(1-1)             (1-1)

Location: Percival Molson Memorial Stadium (Stade Percival-Molson)

Capacity: 25,012

Weather Forcast: Today Mainly sunny. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.

Tonight A few clouds. Low 16.

Kickoff: 7:30pm EST

6:30pm Winnipeg time

Kevin Glenn Starts his first game of the year for the Stamps as they attempt to keep within striking range of the 3-0 Riders who picked up a win last night. Sure it’s only week 3, but the west division has been neck and neck over the last few years.

Montreal looks to bounce back after one of the worst games they have played in recent history, at least on offense. It will be interesting to see what changes the coaches and players make to their gameplan.

I suspect MTL will smooth out some of the wrinkles and get their offence back on track. It's hard to imagine Calvillo having another bad game, and the CGY defense is nothing to write home about right now. I expect MTL to come out on top by more than a touchdown.

That and I could use a good game from Calvillo and Brandon London so that someone can take the wind (read: hot air) out of Blutos sails in our league.

I would love to have the stamps come out of this one with a win, some way some how. The only way I see that happening is KG5 hooking up with West and Price all night long turning this one into a high scoring shoot out the lights friday night football classic.

It will be interesting to see how Montreal Gamplans this on Defence... and whether they actually have a decent defense or if we were just that bad.

Montreals defense looked like **** until they started bringing everyone against Pierce, it was effective but I doubt it will be as effective against Calgary. 

Curious to see how Montreal does against a defense that isn't us, and if the same timing issues continue to plague them. I expect AC will be looking to pick on Hef considering how he's been thus far.

according to the Depth chart Hef is backing up Raymond, but I've also heard he's going to play in their secondary so who knows.