Bombers acquire DB Randle from Stamps

gbill2004

Interesting how Randle said he is happy to go to the Bombers where he's wanted. I wonder what that means? Far as I know the Stamps wanted him pretty badly. I relate that comment to Huff not offering him the money he thinks he's worth & knowing they'd lose him for nothing traded him to the Bombers for a fourth round pick

Just like when Taman was with BB. Keep going Kyle. Take Desjardins to the cleaners on FA day.

First sentence does not compute...Taman would have traded our first round pick for Randle.

Uuuh well there was that. When you get on the plus side of 60 you rememmber only the good stuff :) Yeah.....I forgot about all the missing 1st rounders. I still hope Walters picks Desjardin's pockets.

Interesting how Randle said he is happy to go to the Bombers where he's wanted. I wonder what that means? Far as I know the Stamps wanted him pretty badly. I relate that comment to Huff not offering him the money he thinks he's worth & knowing they'd lose him for nothing traded him to the Bombers for a fourth round pick

A couple weeks back Huff said players would get a fair contract if they played for the Stamps. They had to remember that they were playing for a 1st class organization.

The problem with having a very deep and talented roster under the SMS, like Calgary, is that you cannot pay everyone what they are worth or would command in the open market.

The Riders are finding that out as well. Huff know that, though. Signing Randle was a big part of the equation that is now gone. But wow, look at the talent on that team anyway despite losing Randle. Unreal. 

The problem with having a very deep and talented roster under the SMS, like Calgary, is that you cannot pay everyone what they are worth or would command in the open market.

The Riders are finding that out as well. Huff know that, though. Signing Randle was a big part of the equation that is now gone. But wow, look at the talent on that team anyway despite losing Randle. Unreal.

Its getting harder and harder to see where the stamps end and you begin..

;)

Its getting harder and harder to see where the stamps end and you begin..

;)

:)

Love this move. Walters has already done more in 6 months than Mack did in 4 years ...

I disagree with these kind of statements.... Mack brought in lots of good young guys on the D....   what about Washington, Sears, Wild, Turner, Gilmore and a few others?   

His greatest fault of course was the QB and O-line and O-Coordinators which killed us.... but to say he didn't bring in talent on D is a stretch.  

Love this move. Walters has already done more in 6 months than Mack did in 4 years ...

I disagree with these kind of statements.... Mack brought in lots of good young guys on the D....   what about Washington, Sears, Wild, Turner, Gilmore and a few others?   

His greatest fault of course was the QB and O-line and O-Coordinators which killed us.... but to say he didn't bring in talent on D is a stretch.  

Mack brought some talent but was also blessed with some guys when he got here that were brought in by Taman and even Kelly. Not sure if it was his style or whatever but he couldn't or wouldn't sign or trade for a FA that could compliment and strengthen what he was trying to build here and that's what ultimately did him in. Ya we had no QB but that was his job and he couldn't get one. Our o-line got progressively worse as well and that's also on him. Anyway don't want to talk about him anymore. Good job Kyle.

Mack brought some talent but was also blessed with some guys when he got here that were brought in by Taman and even Kelly. Not sure if it was his style or whatever but he couldn't or wouldn't sign or trade for a FA that could compliment and strengthen what he was trying to build here and that's what ultimately did him in. Ya we had no QB but that was his job and he couldn't get one. Our o-line got progressively worse as well and that's also on him. Anyway don't want to talk about him anymore. Good job Kyle.

And Taman wasn't blessed with a lot of guys in Rider town?  I don't get your point?  Same goes with Walters he was blessed with guys like Turner as well???        

I just find it funny that people love to dump on management and players as soon as they are out of town.  

Yes we are all glad Mack is gone and that Walters is bringing in new faces... but no need to exaggerate on Mack and say that he was completely useless and didn't do a single thing.  

I'm hoping Willy is the real deal but if not.... then what has Walters done to improve this horrible O so far?? He brought back Bellefeuille which isn't something to go crazy about,  we lost some receivers and rbs and we still have not addressed our horrible o-line.    

Actually this is what he said ""This is a great day for me as an athlete," said Randle. "To be going to a team that really wants me, and to an organization with great fans, a new stadium, and desire to win, I really couldn't be more excited."

So it is quite apparent that not all players think this is the worst place on the planet.