Willy or Willy won't?

IC Khari

Next up on the disappointment train wreck that is called the Blue Bomber Free Agent signing process, Mr. Drew Willy. You'd think he'd want starter's money and the opportunity to be the man on a CFL team wouldn't he? My prediction? He'll sign in Ottawa :) BTW Max Hall just sent a thank you text to the Ottawa GM LOL

Willy's agent can now ask for $250k plus from the bombers...  just because we're the 'only starting spot' doesn't necessarily mean anyone will sign here.

'Starting spot' can quickly deteriorate to 'end of career'.

Trade for Joey, at least, he knows what he's up against.

Wont.  Unless his desire to start is foremost in his mind.  But if Im Willy, I say "$300,000 or dont bother calling me".  Bombers are now desperate as much as I hate to say it.

Sure, Glenn likely becomes available but Ottawa is going to get sneaky and try to get our first round pick for him.  Walters wont do that but ultimately, if we cant sign a player, we will have to trade for one under contract.  If Glenn and Marcel dont get along, oh boy.  We're scraping the barrel here.

Max Hall is looking pretty good right now.

Willy is not worth 300K.  I don't care if he's the last man standing.

Well then, what? You tell us. Stay the course. Play Hall? Re-up Goltz??? The optimists can say what they want that this is February but bottom line this team is in huge trouble...  And I don't mean just on the field. They have to start paying back that huge stadium loan this year. If fans stay away... well the scenario is dire. 

Well then, what? You tell us. Stay the course. Play Hall? Re-up Goltz??? The optimists can say what they want that this is February but bottom line this team is in huge trouble...  And I don't mean just on the field. They have to start paying back that huge stadium loan this year. If fans stay away... well the scenario is dire. 

This is a typical knee jerk reaction of the public.  Something bad happens, therefore we should over-react to it.

I may be sad/unhappy/let down, that Burris and Collaros didn't sign here, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna run around like a chicken with it's head cut off in a panicked state throwing money at some QB who hasn't proven himself.  You gotta keep your head on and keep playing the game, otherwise you're giving everyone the upper hand and all we're going to end up with is even more garbage then last year.

This is a typical knee jerk reaction of the public.  Something bad happens, therefore we should over-react to it.

I may be sad/unhappy/let down, that Burris and Collaros didn't sign here, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna run around like a chicken with it's head cut off in a panicked state throwing money at some QB who hasn't proven himself.  You gotta keep your head on and keep playing the game, otherwise you're giving everyone the upper hand and all we're going to end up with is even more garbage then last year.

Even more garbage than last year?

That's not possible.

Even more garbage than last year?

That's not possible.

Anything is possible.