Kyle Walters GM Poll

Rich

59 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with Kyle Walters as GM?

• Yes
    • No

If we had a good team, respected management, and a great record the scribes would love to be gushing about how awesome we are cause thats easy to write and sells papers.

So fix the f-ing team, stop hiring train wrecks to run it,  and the media will follow.  

You know that's not true. Guys like Friesen are just trolls and will always spin things as negative as possible. Mark my words, when the Bombers next win the Grey Cup Friesens article is going to be titled "All Down Hill From Here"

I'm a big fan of Paul Wiecek to be honest.  Seems like he'd be a great guy to party with.

The problem with Wiecek is that he doesn't really give a **** about the CFL. He'd rather be doing his horse racing or curling than covering the Bombers and because of that despite being a pretty good writer his pieces on the Bombers are very lacking in substance. 

I'm a big fan of Paul Wiecek to be honest.  Seems like he'd be a great guy to party with.

The problem with Wiecek is that he doesn't really give a **** about the CFL. He'd rather be doing his horse racing or curling than covering the Bombers and because of that despite being a pretty good writer his pieces on the Bombers are very lacking in substance. 

I think that was true at one point, but not necessarily anymore.  I thought he improved a great deal in that regard over the last year or so.

Are you saying that Winnipeg -- capital of Manitoba -- Free Press reporter -- the guy who writes articles -- Paul Wiecek is a good -- as in capable -- writer?

Are you saying that Winnipeg -- capital of Manitoba -- Free Press reporter -- the guy who writes articles -- Paul Wiecek is a good -- as in capable -- writer?

In a technical sense yes, it's the content that is the problem with him when it comes to the Bombers. 

In a technical sense yes, it's the content that is the problem with him when it comes to the Bombers. 

ha, sorry, I was taking a dig at Wiecek's passion for using em dashes instead of commas. I actually teased him a bit through Twitter and he since got better.

That said, ever since the paper went all pay site and I'm stuck reading it through my iPad I'm far less engaged. 

Yes, I somehow managed to move on without Doug Spiers' "brilliant" column. 

I voted no, when a guy like Higgins withdraws his name, you know the game was rigged from the start.....same old BS as always. I used to laugh at the people who thought that until the BOD was cleansed or another oversight body elected that things would never change, it appears they were right all along.

I don't understand why it's easier to assume Higgins was not hired because it was his decision and not because it was because of something he demanded or lacked.

Because it's easier to blame the Bombers org.?

I voted no, when a guy like Higgins withdraws his name, you know the game was rigged from the start.....same old BS as always. I used to laugh at the people who thought that until the BOD was cleansed or another oversight body elected that things would never change, it appears they were right all along.

I don't understand why it's easier to assume Higgins was not hired because it was his decision and not because it was because of something he demanded or lacked.

Because it's easier to blame the Bombers org.?

It's easier to assume because GM jobs are highly coveted around the league -- and for a former GM who's challenged for previous GM openings to suddenly pull his name for a job that would likely double or triple his current salary is very odd.

Maybe you're right though. Maybe he demanded autonomy to pick his HC and AGM and Wade said no?

The gravity on the moon would probably help the cracking at the stadium.  Something they may want to seriously consider.

Ok now that's just absurd. There's no way they would take the stadium with them if they relocated to the moon.

There are Nazis on the dark side of the moon. Maybe we can recruit them.

I feel like the moon is an untapped market, we should definitely consider this.

Are they considered Imports?

i heard they will add 2 new categories for players....

alliens and non-alliens. each team will have a required designated alliens every game day, too and will have to juggle the ratio on that....

I feel like the moon is an untapped market, we should definitely consider this.

Are they considered Imports?

i heard they will add 2 new categories for players....

alliens and non-alliens. each team will have a required designated alliens every game day, too and will have to juggle the ratio on that....

I don't think these posts should be taken seriously with respect to the gravity of the situation.

**MOAB - are U sure about the years in your signature or is that in lunar years?