Penton: Walters Will Be GM Soon

Noeller

3 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Can't see a disastrous season of 3 or 4 wins occurring, the schedule pretty much dictated that they were in for a tough start not withstanding a miracle turn-around.  As we see QB's begin to fall throughout the league unexpected opportunities present themselves for wins.  Ti-Cats, Riders and Als are all ripe for the picking now but unfortunately none of those teams are on the dance card in the next few weeks and by that time they face the Ti-Cats again they will have Collaros back.  Bad luck abounds from a schedule perspective.

Excuses TLB, I think that the so called tough schedule has nothing to do with it only to expose how weak we are. In a 9 team league how can we say the schedule is hard? The thing is, the goal is to win games. There are always excuses as to why we don't & it's getting very lame. Usually I think your posts are reasonable as well as knowledgeable. However, I think you're off base here but that's fine. You're entitled to have an opinion.

5 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

I re-read this thread only to see if I said anything stupid in it. 

I'm thankful I had the opportunity not to post in the original thread, so I at least have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. That still doesn't guarantee I haven't said anything stupid since I revived this thread a few days ago ;)

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

I'm thankful I had the opportunity not to post in the original thread, so I at least have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. That still doesn't guarantee I haven't said anything stupid since I revived this thread a few days ago ;)

My post was prophetic..."I have a bad feeling about this".

I think the whole problem is QB .... yes we had a poor o-line for a while but our QBs have made it look awful and still do

Right now it is Willy and Nichols is another retread ... we might have a  growth chance with Davis or Bennet

Willy might come back to normal if the pressure comes off

WE JUST HAVE NOT gone after the best QBs with all our might when we have had the chance

That needs to change

Is there a thinking problem up high... At Wade Miller or higher?

13 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

I think the whole problem is QB .... yes we had a poor o-line for a while but our QBs have made it look awful and still do

Right now it is Willy and Nichols is another retread ... we might have a  growth chance with Davis or Bennet

Willy might come back to normal if the pressure comes off

WE JUST HAVE NOT gone after the best QBs with all our might when we have had the chance

That needs to change

Is there a thinking problem up high... At Wade Miller or higher?

jcn.gif

On 17/07/2016 at 4:55 PM, J5V said:

Surely to gawd there is something positive we can talk about with this team. Nice jerseys. Cheerleaders are awesome. 

hahaha... every now and then I'll look to my friends at the game... "at least are jerseys are beautiful!"

2 hours ago, bearpants said:

hahaha... every now and then I'll look to my friends at the game... "at least are jerseys are beautiful!"

Well at least we finally got that ... hopefully it doesn't take another 21 years until the team wins a Cup to match the jersey change ...