Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

beauty cut back

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

That was a hell of a hit by Kelly

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

That was a hell of a hit by Kelly

The ball was already coming loose.

Pretty well dominated the 1st quarter and we only have 3 points

Just now, MrFreakzilla said:

The ball was already coming loose.

holm punched it out and kelly knocked loose a couple of the wrs fillings

Well if they can keep this up for 3 more quarters we may have a chance.

Neild plays so soft for a bigger receiver..what a lame down field blocking effort

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

you can hide one guy out there like that, not two though

I know which one I’d bench.

Edited by BomberBall.

2 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

The ball was already coming loose.

And the Edmonton guy basically hit him. Kelly was just standing there.

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Condells playbook, give Brady the ball until we get inside the 20

yeah, serious outsmarting himself vibes here.

1 minute ago, BomberBall. said:

I know which one I’d bench.

kelly shouldn’t be a starter, but he does have some improvement through his over exposure in reps this year and lots of opportunity to improve further. if he rodent take the next step soon he never will

Kelly with the nice teams tackle.

Edited by johnzo

What the hell was that AI slop from TSN? Hahaha, that was terrible.

williams not the guy to go at

no yards

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.