Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT

As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points.

Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time.

Let's go Blue!!

  • Replies 583
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Arnold_Palmer
    Arnold_Palmer

    I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.

  • did enough to win, i don’t think we would’ve beat any one else with this effort

  • brett_c_b
    brett_c_b

    I will bet you 10,000 the als get 0 points against the blue next week

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

Yes, said the bombers mismanaged the QB room by not having a proven back-up given Zach's history. Doubts Zach will last more than a couple games.

Thanks.

reese dropping back and reading the qb interesting the 3 man confused the ott blocking assignment

1 minute ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I’m sorry but I’m just not a Tim White fan

Nobody has watched their offense and felt Tim White is the missing piece.

overly convoluted blocking scheme. don’t beat our own run game

Is Brady our only weapon.....for cripes sake try throwing to one of our 'ace' receivers....A LOT MORE.... WE still have one ....I think

Edited by Stickem

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Nobody has watched their offense and felt Tim White is the missing piece.

I mean, he’s not terrible but as a WR1? Just not that kind of player.

Just now, bustamente said:

Nice catch and run from White

If we had a legit number 1 he woukd feast as a #2

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Nobody has watched their offense and felt Tim White is the missing piece.

He heard you

Wow that's a brock Ralph

brutal

Glasses with number 3, feels disappointing though

Now if we had another guy dressed...we could sit him for a while...let him think about that

I really hope we don't lose by 4!

Just now, Atomic said:

Wow that's a brock Ralph

kamau incompleterson

scott hands of stone cloman

poopie-hands wilson? i’ll work on it

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.