Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions @ Bombers: The GDT

  • Replies 824
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f

  • Stickem
    Stickem

    I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g

  • wbbfan
    wbbfan

    rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.

Featured Replies

Defense is kinda a misnomer with this team

Attaboy Kelly little salt in the wound there

wilson just gave up

I repeat, fire Younger, whole world knew they were running. Wanted to love him, just can't handle this defense. I miss Richie Hall so much

This club has quit........

Yep that tracks...1st down pass for a loss, 2nd down a sack as soon as we go down.....we are flubbed....just flubbed...I had such great excitement early in the game with this offence.....but alas it's a fricken dart board offemce......

Garbage online got our number one and nbwr two injured ......

Oh ya let's let Horvath rush for over a hundo....the defence can't tackle a flubbin toddler

big helping of humiliation served up to the Bombers tonight.

krusty-the-clown-what-the-hell.gif

jones and kyrie flow to the spot just to watch

And to think it was close when the fourth quarter started.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I’m not going to judge Elgersma for this whatsoever, hard to judge anyone under these pathetic circumstances

Outcoached AGAIN

You heard Mike guys. No judging MOS. Hard to judge anyone ;)

Just now, Captain Blue said:

I repeat, fire Younger, whole world knew they were running. Wanted to love him, just can't handle this defense. I miss Richie Hall so much

hall wouldn’t run any thing different from what we’ve seen tonight. barely blitzed

I'm not a fan to boo my own team...but the Bombers deserve those boos...

And there goes one our best defensive guys with injury

It was a close game until it wasn't, not a good look for a team who many thought their record was a mirage

Bombers are a pathetic excuse for a football team. Happy for Buck and Lions though. Well deserved win.

1 minute ago, brett_c_b said:

You heard Mike guys. No judging MOS. Hard to judge anyone ;)

Yeah that’s what I meant

Just now, wbbfan said:

hall wouldn’t run any thing different from what we’ve seen tonight. barely blitzed

Hall doesn't blitz but he does still often manage pressure with his front 4. His defenses are also much stronger in the secondary and generate turnovers.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

jones and kyrie flow to the spot just to watch

We will watch the film..guys know what they need to fix..

There’s enough time for bc to get another TD.

How many touches for Brady in the 2nd half compared to the 1st

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Hall doesn't blitz but he does still often manage pressure with his front 4. His defenses are also much stronger in the secondary and generate turnovers.

and we haven’t been blitzing tonight, just pressuring with 4. this is a classic hall type game on d

If Walters doesn't want to intervene, Miller has to.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

O’Shea has set this team back years. Should have been gone after 2024 if this franchise had any balls

Yup

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.